Tevez to play an hour tonight

ryan1985

Apparently Carlos will be playing an hour for EDS against Bolton at Hyde tonight, i'll be going down there!

Anyone else?

I've just had a call from a Bolton fan asking me if I want to go with them!! There are 3 of them going so I told him that was more than BW bring to their first team matches at the Etihad!!

p.s. I won't be going|!! :-)

if i go i wont be able to keep my mouth shut, you are so close to the players its too tempting to give him the disrespectful little ****.

please please please lets not give the press/media anymore fire to rubbish our club and great fans
tonight the press will be out in numbers and we all know we have many from over the road looking for anything to upset the players and club

you dont have sing anything about tevez and have banners we all know what happen tevez is looking for a new start and if he is going to give it 100% then
just lets stick together and let him build that bridge again

a 100% tevez is world class and if tevez wants to stay and fight for manchester city and mancini we have a great player ready for the run in

ancoats said:
please please please lets not give the press/media anymore fire to rubbish our club and great fans
tonight the press will be out in numbers and we all know we have many from over the road looking for anything to upset the players and club

you dont have sing anything about tevez and have banners we all know what happen tevez is looking for a new start and if he is going to give it 100% then
just lets stick together and let him build that bridge again

a 100% tevez is world class and if tevez wants to stay and fight for manchester city and mancini we have a great player ready for the run in

Shut it, Kia! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.