Tevez to play an hour tonight

glen quagmire said:
I'm going just to boo him! In fact we all are (10 of us)

....now if one of you were to accidentally jump over the barrier, run on the pitch, put him in to a bag and bundle him in to your car we could hold the fucker to ransome.

"hey roberto, give me a million in cash otherwise we post his ear"

"whatever"

glen quagmire said:

Your not serious?

I'll be suprised if you are, what good would that do?
I know he's a **** for what he's said and done but if - just if - he comes on as sub because were 0-0 with the rags and he's thinking "im getting booed fuck you" it might mean the difference to us winning the title or not. The extra cm of an outstretched boot, the extra effort to win the ball back.

If we win the title with him or not all well and good and as a professional he should be performing to his peak no matter what. But we're all human, we've all been hurt from this saga but we're aiming for something that the club has not experienced for generations.

He's said he wants to help us win the title and Mancini has forgiven him.
He'll be gone no matter what in a few weeks!

We all need to let bygones be bygones, stick together and become one.

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.

The Pope said:
glen quagmire said:

Your not serious?

I know he's a **** for what he's said and done but if - just if - he comes on as sub because were 0-0 with the rags and he's thinking "im getting booed fuck you" it might mean the difference to us winning the title or not. The extra cm of an outstretched boot, the extra effort to win the ball back.

If we win the title with him or not all well and good and as a professional he should be performing to his peak no matter what. But we're all human, we've all been hurt from this saga but we're aiming for something that the club has not experienced for generations.

Why don't you just tell me to go swivvel?

glen quagmire said:
The Pope said:
glen quagmire said:

Your not serious?

Calm down Glenn. It's not like anybody's died!

Bluemoon115 said:
glen quagmire said:
The Pope said:
Your not serious?

Calm down Glenn. It's not like anybody's died!

Who's he 1115?

lancs blue said:
ancoats said:
please please please lets not give the press/media anymore fire to rubbish our club and great fans
tonight the press will be out in numbers and we all know we have many from over the road looking for anything to upset the players and club

you dont have sing anything about tevez and have banners we all know what happen tevez is looking for a new start and if he is going to give it 100% then
just lets stick together and let him build that bridge again

a 100% tevez is world class and if tevez wants to stay and fight for manchester city and mancini we have a great player ready for the run in

Shut it, Kia! ;-)

hahahaha i wish

i feel this will turn out bad for the fans tonight and the game itself
ok its EDS but the news is tevez playing and many will turn up from the red side of manchester to stick the boot in under manchester city name

this is never a right choice to make with a EDS game and tevez open to the public to have a go at him

we need to be bigger than that
yes he did wrong but tevez is here no matter what and if he's ready to offer something to help us win the league even if its just sitting on the bench it will make the 3 other lads think i must not slip up or am out

we cannot not lose we get good money in the summer and maybe the premeirship in the bag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.