Tevez to play an hour tonight

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hgblue said:
TCIB said:
How is a person being interviewed outside a "real fan" as opposed to a fan who posts an opposing view here ?

Most "real" city fans still hate him, unless we are to assume 3 people interviewed now counts as some sort of majority view ?

Most lads here go when they can if not most matches, those that can't probably have wives and kids to provide for and can't justify all the costs incurred.

Since we are all bitters why don't you bugger of to another forum then smart arse ?

It's definitely noticeable that Bluemoon is a lot more anti-Tevez than match going City fans that I know. Talk of Tevez being booed, people not cheering when he scores, leaving the Stadium when he comes on, etc, etc, just will not happen apart from a tiny minority. Yet, they seem to be the majority on here. I've not figured out why that is, but there's definitely a marked difference.

People, for the good of the team and to avoid confrontation(seeing the fisticuffs a squabble about Gelson Fernandes caused once leads me to believe most will just put up and shut up) will just shut up and put their personal opinions to one side during the game.

With a media camera in front of them, only an attention seeking idiot would give the press the destabilisation ammo by saying we're not ok with him coming back.

you've got to play the game sometimes.

So the City fans being interviewed weren't giving their honest opinions, but political answers for fear of rocking the boat? And the City fans applauding when Tevez left the pitch were in on this political plot as well? I know City fans well enough to know that they speak their minds no matter what, so I'm not having that for one minute. In my opinion, the majority of match going blues are a lot more pragmatic about Tevez than the majority of people on here. Strange one.

hgblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
hgblue said:
It's definitely noticeable that Bluemoon is a lot more anti-Tevez than match going City fans that I know. Talk of Tevez being booed, people not cheering when he scores, leaving the Stadium when he comes on, etc, etc, just will not happen apart from a tiny minority. Yet, they seem to be the majority on here. I've not figured out why that is, but there's definitely a marked difference.

People, for the good of the team and to avoid confrontation(seeing the fisticuffs a squabble about Gelson Fernandes caused once leads me to believe most will just put up and shut up) will just shut up and put their personal opinions to one side during the game.

With a media camera in front of them, only an attention seeking idiot would give the press the destabilisation ammo by saying we're not ok with him coming back.

you've got to play the game sometimes.

So the City fans being interviewed weren't giving their honest opinions, but political answers for fear of rocking the boat? And the City fans applauding when Tevez left the pitch were in on this political plot as well? I know City fans well enough to know that they speak their minds no matter what, so I'm not having that for one minute. In my opinion, the majority of match going blues are a lot more pragmatic about Tevez than the majority of people on here. Strange one.

The most likely scenario is many said "meh for the good of the club then so be it" some will have said "he is a **** i hate him" and some will have said "let bygone's be bygone's".

This will have just been edited to show this viewpoint.
I doubt all match going fans are happy about it at all but like me will keep their gobs shut on match days regarding booing him etc.

Here though i shall call him a cnut :)

r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:
A lot of you hot air baloons whinged about Tevez's morals for weeks/months before he returned.

Boring.

Now some of appear to be that thick that you think he's only come back for 'the money'.
He was on what 200k per week? He earns 10 million a year. The man will be a multi muliti millionaire, he could live a thousand extremely comfortable lifetimes on interest alone.

Are you genuinely this thick? Some of you are fuckin embarassing.

His reasons for returning may not be entirely ethical and are probably to a degree selfish but it is not about 'the money'. Give it up ffs.

'he`s done everything to reduce his transfer value so as to maximise his signing on fee. the only reason he`s back is because our owner decided to play hard ball and wouldnt let him go on the cheap'.

So much so that he was still valued at 27 million? Clearly him 'doing everything he could to reduce his transfer value' wasn't very successful.

He is still here as no club was willing/able to meet our valuation not because the owners 'played hardball'. If a club would've met his valuation he wouldn't be here now.

'he thought he would get fined and possibly sued till his arse was poking through his kex'

A 'fine' would hardly register. He is a multi multi millionaire. He wouldn't be frightened of being fined. Suing him would again due to his enormous wealth hardly register. This is a man on 200k a week, not a man on minimum wage.

'and also realised he had to try and get his transfer value back up if possible to a level that city would except to sell him for.'

Yes. He clearly needs to raise his profile so as to attract clubs in the summer if both parties are looking to part ways.

'As for being thick, you take the biscuit. To swallow the guff off his agent. sorry his advisor and press agent have peddled you are naive in the extreme
'

I have never heard or read a single pice of 'guff' or otherwise directly quoted by his agent and can assure you haven't formed my opinion due to any such thing. To presume so makes you the 'naive' one.

Still love you though mate :)

Stoned Rose said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:
A lot of you hot air baloons whinged about Tevez's morals for weeks/months before he returned.

Boring.

Now some of appear to be that thick that you think he's only come back for 'the money'.
He was on what 200k per week? He earns 10 million a year. The man will be a multi muliti millionaire, he could live a thousand extremely comfortable lifetimes on interest alone.

His reasons for returning may not be entirely ethical and are probably to a degree selfish but it is not about 'the money'. Give it up ffs.

'he`s done everything to reduce his transfer value so as to maximise his signing on fee. the only reason he`s back is because our owner decided to play hard ball and wouldnt let him go on the cheap'.

So much so that he was still valued at 27 million? Clearly him 'doing everything he could to reduce his transfer value' wasn't very successful.

He is still here as no club was willing/able to meet our valuation not because the owners 'played hardball'. If a club would've met his valuation he wouldn't be here now.

'he thought he would get fined and possibly sued till his arse was poking through his kex'

A 'fine' would hardly register. He is a multi multi millionaire. He wouldn't be frightened of being fined. Suing him would again due to his enormous wealth hardly register. This is a man on 200k a week, not a man on minimum wage.

'and also realised he had to try and get his transfer value back up if possible to a level that city would except to sell him for.'

Yes. He clearly needs to raise his profile so as to attract clubs in the summer if both parties are looking to part ways.

'As for being thick, you take the biscuit. To swallow the guff off his agent. sorry his advisor and press agent have peddled you are naive in the extreme
'

I have never heard or read a single pice of 'guff' or otherwise directly quoted by his agent and can assure you haven't formed my opinion due to any such thing. To presume so makes you the 'naive' one.

My lord man. You are saying you have never heard what is considered "guff" come from Kia Joorabchian's mouth ?.

Stoned Rose said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:

Boring.

'

before he started kicking off he was probably worth a conservative £35,000,000 his actions have reduced drastically.

still think your wrong but hugs and kisses all the same.

r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:

Boring.

His reasons for returning may not be entirely ethical and are probably to a degree selfish but it is not about 'the money'. Give it up ffs.[

he`s done everything to reduce his transfer value so as to maximise his signing on fee. the only reason he`s back is because our owner decided to play hard ball and wouldnt let him go on the cheap.

he thought he would get fined and possibly sued till his arse was poking through his kex, and also realised he had to try and get his transfer value back up if possible to a level that city would except to sell him for. As for being thick, you take the biscuit. To swallow the guff off

his agent. sorry his advisor and press agent have peddled you are naive in the extreme.

Bang on. Absolutely baffled as to how anyone with even an ounce of common could think anything else......Tevez ( or should I say Kia) hasn't become a multi millionaire by exhibiting loyalty to a club and not chasing the dollar.......anyone who thinks otherwise must be thick ffs :)

City Raider said:
we seem to have a really good spirit at the moment, players, fans all pulling in same direction

my worry is the effect of booing, not on tevez, but the rest of the team and how they view us as fans

which is more or less what balo has just said, feeling smug :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.