Tevez to play an hour tonight

I'm pleased the fans who got off their arses and went to the game appear to have shown a bit of dignity.

If tevez gets fully fit there's a chance he might come off the bench and save a game for us. He might even win us the title. What a story that would be.

Tevez doing well is good news for
Mcfc.

Uwes Grandad said:
Celebritykiller said:
From twitter:

Andy Savage ‏ @mcfcforum
Tevez goes off to a pretty much standing ovation! He's played very well tonight!

Really good to hear.

People have to learn to forgive and forget.

Forgive yes but not forget. He's got a long way to go, but we should all support any player selected to play for the Blues!

We don't need to forgive or forget, he'll be gone in the summer.

In the meantime he could help us win a title, don't understand why it's so difficult to comprehend.

Davs 19 said:
ancoats said:
de niro said:
Tevez off.
2-1 city

did he go onto the bench or down the tunnel to the changing rooms

sounds like a good game and if tevez is willing to work hard at this level EDS then nobody can boo him when coming back to the first team

I can.

so then its 0-0 against united 85 minutes gone we get a pen and you boo,your a clown

Davs 19 said:
ancoats said:
de niro said:
Tevez off.
2-1 city

sounds like a good game and if tevez is willing to work hard at this level EDS then nobody can boo him when coming back to the first team

I can.

You need to give your head a shake, we don't boo a player in a City shirt as we have more class than that!
Let's get him back playing and boost his value for a summer sale, then we can say fuck off to the little doggy!!!

marco said:
Davs 19 said:
ancoats said:

I can.

so then its 0-0 against united 85 minutes gone we get a pen and you boo,your a clown

Not needed.

I haven't seen BALOTELLI miss a penalty yet.

Unlike Tevez.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm pleased the fans who got off their arses and went to the game appear to have shown a bit of dignity.

If tevez gets fully fit there's a chance he might come off the bench and save a game for us. He might even win us the title. What a story that would be.

Tevez doing well is good news for
Mcfc.

Every City fan I know 'in real life' is pleased to have Tevez back and wants him to do well. It's only on Bluemoon that the majority want him hung, drawn and quartered. Not too sure why that is....

MadchesterCity said:
markbmcfc said:
BezzMCFC said:
the thought that some fans are cheering and supporting this disrespectful twat makes me feel sick!

fuck off tevez your not wanted.

Stay at home playing Call of Duty in your bedroom with a sock on your knob.

There are more important things than gripes against players, we support City, he is a City player.

haha owned

I support city not tevez, i despise it.

I dont play Call of Duty nor do i put socks on my knob (any more).

in my eyes he will never be a city player again, guess im just a bitter man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.