Tevez to play an hour tonight

SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:
lukyman said:
Hey! You're having a laugh. Have read any of these threads. We're like a bunch of teenage bimbos bitching at each other ffs.
We ALL know Tevez is a money grabbing fucking **** ffs, but it is for the clubs interest that we accept whatever Bobby decides. He can fuck off in the summer for all I care but, Tevez at his best is simply awesome, lets use the fucker, not boo him, get a decent return, then say goodbye.

BS again.

Money grabbing **** will not refuse to train for 9 Million Pound.
He only came back when we cut off the money and he realised we meant it. So as much as I trust Mancini and am pleased he is back IF it helps us. There is no denying he is a money grabbing ****.

Spot on. Think we all know (apart from that tool Tevez City) and have possibly known for a while that Tevez is a money grabbing shithawk.

That doesnt mean he cant do a job for us until the first day the transfer window when hopefully we toss him out on his arse.

Tevez City said:
lukyman said:
City Raider said:
we seem to have a really good spirit at the moment, players, fans all pulling in same direction

my worry is the effect of booing, not on tevez, but the rest of the team and how they view us as fans

Hey! You're having a laugh. Have read any of these threads. We're like a bunch of teenage bimbos bitching at each other ffs.
We ALL know Tevez is a money grabbing fucking **** ffs, but it is for the clubs interest that we accept whatever Bobby decides. He can fuck off in the summer for all I care but, Tevez at his best is simply awesome, lets use the fucker, not boo him, get a decent return, then say goodbye.

BS again.

Fucking hell, its Lazarus (aka Tevez City)...seriously I thought several BM'ers had killed and buried you in someones garden.

Forzacitizens said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHGE4sOUuwI&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

looks over weight and way off first team fitness at the moment in that video

but he did it last season and took him 2 about weeks to get fit but needed another 2 weeks of match fitness and up to speed in the first team

mancini is doing all the right things and if tevez is ready to go on the bench
then i will back mancini its is neck on the line
maybe tevez has work out his love with football and man city
and booked in at rambo's for a tattoo for a full manchester city badge on his heart

hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm pleased the fans who got off their arses and went to the game appear to have shown a bit of dignity.

If tevez gets fully fit there's a chance he might come off the bench and save a game for us. He might even win us the title. What a story that would be.

Tevez doing well is good news for
Mcfc.

Every City fan I know 'in real life' is pleased to have Tevez back and wants him to do well. It's only on Bluemoon that the majority want him hung, drawn and quartered. Not too sure why that is....

Happy to have him back? I think people are putting up with that he's back, but anyone that boo's him is a total ****. Stay silent like me, dont boo a player, no matter who it is in a City shirt

SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:
lukyman said:

BS again.

He only came back when we cut off the money and he realised we meant it. So as much as I trust Mancini and am pleased he is back IF it helps us. There is no denying he is a money grabbing ****.

So he have to lose 9 Million Pound then realize that he is losing money and he have to comeback to fill his bank account again ?

Are you serious ?

I don't know why he is back, but I think he is coming back because it will lead to the EXIT door he is looking for.

Playing Golf in Argentina will not help him to move to another club.

Tevez City said:
So he have to lose 9 Million Pound then realize that he is losing money and he have to comeback to fill his bank account again ?

Are you serious ?

Yes. I serious. I so serious I make clowns cry.

SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:

Are you serious ?

Good for you.

Tevez City said:
SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:

Are you serious ?

Good for you.

FIGHT!

Ok wythenshawe park, rackhouse gates at 3pm. I'll be the ref. (and cameraman)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.