Tevez to retire

Soulboy said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Point that out to him next time he's behind you...wink wink!

Are you suggesting he's gay or something???

Only kidding. Next time I see him in his box I'll have a go at the twat!

Why can't we go back to the good old days when we had agents of principle and integrity. Like Willie Mac.

Or......Ambrose Mendy! When he's not jumping in the Irwell like....

Watching a very poor Argentina side played off the park by Spain.

And our so-called superstar, well he should be for the transfer fee we paid, cannot make the team.

I have to admit when I saw him in the last world cup, pre West Ham, he was much hyped but actually seemed a weak link in quite a good side.

8 goals in 51 games.

rickmcfc said:
heres my take on the situation, the fucking rag media hate us, take the robinho story, mark hughes, gary cook and now robinho himself have all had to come out to say "robinho is going nowhere" time to move on to make up another bullshit story, "hmmmmmmmm who can we pick on, i know, what about tevez, yeh ive hated him since he left our club to join city" THEY WILL PRINT ANYTHING TO UNREST THE CITY CAMP!!! tevez has come out and said it yes, but it will have been misintepreted along the way. we are falling into the scummy medias hands yet again. wind your fucking necks in for gods sake!!! next week when tevez speaks and denys everything thats been "said" they will make something else up. Next week it will be "Hughes out, Mourinho In" ohhh, i actually hope they are right with that one!!!

Hahahahahah

I absolutely love this post, it encapulates everything that is bad about our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.