Tevez to retire

Citycitytid said:
Pam said:
A couple of weeks ago, he was talking about giving up international because of the behaviour of the fans (he said) but he went on to say people "leave me alone" in England.

We've got some strange people in that squad, you know. I don't think Robbie's all there either and Ireland isn't (but he's Superman so that's fine) and Adebayor can be weird at times. And then there's Johnno.

Im not keen on you Pam....you irrate the shit out of me...but hey...thats just my opinion

What an utter prick.

Fuck me, I thought it was just international footy, but if you read the gutter press today its club footy too eh?

I'm a fan Carlos, but heres an idea -

Take a fucking English class. That would solve a lot of your problems right there.

TFC said:
Fuck me, I thought it was just international footy, but if you read the gutter press today its club footy too eh?

Take a fucking English class. That would solve a lot of your problems right there.

Totally agree, have read that zab has told him to work with him on his english but he just is not interested. im not sure how long he's been in england for (would guess 3 yrs) but come on pal thats just lazy. to get on he needs to speak the lingo and that would certainly cheer him up. robi can speak english and i thought if anyone would not show the commitment to stay it would have been him.

I dont rate tevez for the money we paid for him just an over expensive dickov. however he's a city play so therefore i love him. I think he would be better play as an impact sub, which he does effectively.

Back to him retiring, I think he is the sort of player who needs his ego massaging every couple of months, he loves to be loved and wants to be needed.
So join in with me telling him how we feel:

"tevez we love you, you are are favourite player and many think you to be are sexiest player"

Im sure he cant affor to pay the fee he would have to compensate us with so im sure he's around for a while longer yet.

mannion18 said:
TFC said:

Totally agree, have read that zab has told him to work with him on his english but he just is not interested. im not sure how long he's been in england for (would guess 3 yrs) but come on pal thats just lazy. to get on he needs to speak the lingo and that would certainly cheer him up. robi can speak english and i thought if anyone would not show the commitment to stay it would have been him.

I dont rate tevez for the money we paid for him just an over expensive dickov. however he's a city play so therefore i love him. I think he would be better play as an impact sub, which he does effectively.

Back to him retiring, I think he is the sort of player who needs his ego massaging every couple of months, he loves to be loved and wants to be needed.
So join in with me telling him how we feel:

"tevez we love you, you are are favourite player and many think you to be are sexiest player"

Im sure he cant affor to pay the fee he would have to compensate us with so im sure he's around for a while longer yet.

Good post. But someone earlier was saying that Tevez took ages to settle at West Ham but then eventually came good and I remember that myself. But he defo needs to learn the language.

The Legend of Berti - thanks for the full translation. Very worrying and to be quite frank, fucking annoying that interview. Firstly, he seems to find it quite funny that he can't speak a word of English. Well I think it's a disgrace. He has earned vast amounts of money over his four years in this country, at the very least he can find the time to study and learn the language. He might be a bit thick but Gazza can speak fluent Italian for fucks sake! He should be glad of having something to occupy his time.

Secondly, talk's cheap but the very fact he has even considered jacking football in is astonishing. He isn't going to last if this keeps up. It's quite clear he is talking about football full stop and not just international football.

heres my take on the situation, the fucking rag media hate us, take the robinho story, mark hughes, gary cook and now robinho himself have all had to come out to say "robinho is going nowhere" time to move on to make up another bullshit story, "hmmmmmmmm who can we pick on, i know, what about tevez, yeh ive hated him since he left our club to join city" THEY WILL PRINT ANYTHING TO UNREST THE CITY CAMP!!! tevez has come out and said it yes, but it will have been misintepreted along the way. we are falling into the scummy medias hands yet again. wind your fucking necks in for gods sake!!! next week when tevez speaks and denys everything thats been "said" they will make something else up. Next week it will be "Hughes out, Mourinho In" ohhh, i actually hope they are right with that one!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.