Tevez to return (Merged)

Pam said:
bluefandk said:
Pam said:

I dont trust the guy, he will do whatever he needs to do in order to get a transfer away from City, if that means scoring 5 own goals then that is what he would do.

Not the brighest bulb in the box, I admit, but scoring 5 own goals won't get him that move.

The way to get his move would be to score five at the other end, then clubs will find the money for his transfer fee.

sky sports- this must be terrible all this commotion for the children after such a long flight with a sky sports mic and camera shoved in his face

marco said:
sky sports- this must be terrible all this commotion for the children after such a long flight with a sky sports mic and camera shoved in his face
...could be a bone of contention, this.....

45 years of gloryhunting said:
tevez plays for himself , if he isnt in the starting line up he will cause unrest , we should loan him to anybody who will contribute something to his wages.

Not if you tickle his stomach.

york away to this! said:
marco said:
...could be a bone of contention, this.....

Well I've got a bone to pick with Sky about that, because they only came from Munich.

I for one am glad the little scamp is back. I'm looking forward to him rekindling his relationship with his more defence-minded team mates hurtling down that left wing. He certainly likes his collar off......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.