Tevez to return (Merged)

r.soleofsalford said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I would put him on the bench against blackburn and give him 10 mins at the end of the game to see what his fitness is and see if he is really putting 100% effort in, if he looks sharp I would be very happy to see him could back and playing again cos at the moment away from home we do look like we're missing something and him and aguero could be a deadly partnership.

We are top of the league by 2 clear points. We`ve scored more and conceded less goals than any other team in the premiership, all this without the aid of the toxic one. To add to that, no team apart from Bayern have beaten us by more than 1 goal, strangely enough the day tevez decided to act the ****. Also we have Yaya, Kompany, Kolo and Balotelli all just recently back.

We can`t play Dzeko Aguero and Balotelli in the same team so at least one will be sat on the bench, and your idea is to perhaps bring Tevez on for ten minute or more.

Question, what kind of a message does this send out to the player who gets snubbed or replaced by this despicable bastard who has shown our club, its supporters, and its manager no respect and has in fact tried every trick in the book to force city to sell him on the cheap. He could also decide the time is right for another hissy and re-open the wounds he caused in Germany

far from help he could ruin our title run.

My message to Carlos Tevez is, please fuck off, (on citys terms) the sooner the better.

well said. our most important stage of the season, the title run-in , does not need the carlos tevez-road-show as a distraction.

how committed to the cause would he be anyway? the day before he flies back to uk he tells foxsports our boss treated him like a dog..and goes into over-drive how much he admires utd, scholes and giggs are brilliant etc..i,m sorry, but he don,t sound in the the right frame of mind to fight to bring that title home for city.

let him rot in the stiffs.

Re: An Appeal to Bluemoon

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Tevez City said:
There is no money grabbing who will refuse to train for 200 k / week and lose 9 Million pound for not doing so. A money grabbing will say sorry to his manager and lick his boots if required to makes sure that he get his full wages & bonuses.

Yeah because £9M to him is a shit load, he probably still gets endorsements from his own clothing brand also the amount of money he has made in England over the past 6 years I'm sure would have kept him in good company....

All you have to ask yourself is why after giving up trying to appeal his £9M fine (which could rise to £12M) has he now had a change of heart and decided to come back to City??? Not forgetting he hasn't been paid since November! Coincidence?? I don't fuckin think so!!

Hope your harsh words and bitter truths haven't hurt Tevez City too much - I don't think he has posted since...

374.gif

Re: An Appeal to Bluemoon

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
welsh_andy said:
MadchesterCity said:
Pippa will be pissed on

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm --

why the face palm he is right! Winning is everything!

facepalm due to be sick to death of Psychics on here or think if we play/not play fuckface, we win/lose PL. no one can possibly know what fuckface will bring, tis like a bunch of fucking skool kids ffs. in essence we done fine without him we top, so y the fuck do we need him!!!!!

Don't you remember it was Tevez that won us the title last season............ Oh wait.

dont you remember we winning Pl without him this season

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/tevez-returns-as-'tevez-the-white'-201202164905/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 202164905/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.