tevez to stay at city ??

A A

Anonymous

I have a feeling I may be in minority of one here but please remember this is an open forum and we are ALL entitled to our opinion.

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mancini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

Dont get me wrong if Mr Mancini said it's him or me , it's goodbye Mr Tevez but if he said ok last chance get on with it , I for one would be happy with that .

EDITED: spelling police are out lol.

me too, i wouldnt boo him, i dont hate him. i'd like him to right his wrongs and continue his arse wiggle. he'd be devestating in our current team on form.

at the end of the day he's still a blue

themadinventor said:
I have a feeling I may be in minority of one here but please remember this is an open forum and we are ALL entitled to our opinion.

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mincini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

Dont get me wrong if Mr Mancini said it's him or me , it's goodbye Mr Tevez but if he said ok last chance get on with it , I for one would be happy with that .

Dream on.

The Argie **** hasn't had the decency to apologise so it's a big "No" from me...

We don't need him, our team and strikers are doing mighty fine without him.

themadinventor said:

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mincini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

I`m afraid the "dust hasn`t settled" considering the twat now wants to sue our Bobby.
Will fans like you NEVER learn ??

I'm furious with the little twat, however would cede to Mancini if he believes it would work.

Like you say, it's all about opinions but given his erratic behaviour, disruptive influence, total greed and absolute snake of an advisor, mine is that City would be well shut of him.

The fella is pure poison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.