tevez to stay at city ??

sorry feller, he doesn't recognise that he has done wrong. he is a great player for a team where he is the one and only star and where he is constantly given a hug to make him feel loved. We were that team last year but we have moved on. I don't think he would perform better than Kun and he is more hassle. Let the little bastard carry on living in Carlos's World and move him on in January.

Its been done to death but basically Tevez' position at the club is no longer tenable for the simple reasons that not only would it be setting a precedent for others believing they could behave the same way but it would also hugely undermine Mancini's authority. How can the club possibly appease someone who treated the club and fans with so little respect and at the same time undermine a manager who has given his heart and soul?

Captain Oats said:
me too, i wouldnt boo him, i dont hate him. i'd like him to right his wrongs and continue his arse wiggle. he'd be devestating in our current team on form.

at the end of the day he's still a blue

he's NEVER been a blue. we are blues, he is a footballer.

Judging by our season so far we're a better team without him IMO.

Anyway, he did the unforgiveable in Munich. He disrespected the fans, despite his so-called 'apology' afterwards. I don't want to see him in a City shirt ever again.

He does not want to play for us.!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:14 pm --<br /><br />He does not want to play for us.!

des hardi said:
personally i think rid asap... send him over to eto`o and co.

and whats this suing thing? he has been devalued due to his actions....thanks and goodbye carlos!
Just a goodbye from me........no thanks.

themadinventor said:
I have a feeling I may be in minority of one here but please remember this is an open forum and we are ALL entitled to our opinion.

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mincini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

Dont get me wrong if Mr Mancini said it's him or me , it's goodbye Mr Tevez but if he said ok last chance get on with it , I for one would be happy with that .

Kia you're not fooling anyone you know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.