Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC

Yes. Think the snake Kia prob put them up to it whilst he was over there. Anything to talk his value down, making thier derisory offer seem better. From the other posts I have read inters offer seems the best for us.

No to Milan?

Italian media claim Manchester City have rejected Milan’s latest offer for Carlos Tevez, as they are “irritated by their attitude and that of the player.”

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani met with Tevez and agent Kia Joorabchian this week in Brazil, flying back to confirm the striker had agreed terms.

However, City are unhappy with the proposal to take him on loan with a €24m buy-out clause that is activated only if he plays the remaining 50 per cent of Milan’s games this season.

“City are ready to say no to Milan’s offer for Tevez,” reported Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio.

“The English club are hardening their position because they are irritated by their attitude and that of the player. They feel Milan are doing all their talking through the media.”

City are also thought to be annoyed with Tevez, who rather forced this move upon them and seems eager to take the least financially advantageous deal for the club.

“Therefore they await Inter’s written proposal for the player. The Nerazzurri would take Tevez on loan with an unconditional pledge to buy for €25m at the end of the season.

“Now it is up to the Rossoneri to either match Inter’s offer or let the player escape from their clutches.”

Italian media claim Manchester City have rejected Milan’s latest offer for Carlos Tevez, as they are “irritated by their attitude and that of the player.”

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani met with Tevez and agent Kia Joorabchian this week in Brazil, flying back to confirm the striker had agreed terms.

However, City are unhappy with the proposal to take him on loan with a €24m buy-out clause that is activated only if he plays the remaining 50 per cent of Milan’s games this season.

“City are ready to say no to Milan’s offer for Tevez,” reported Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio.

“The English club are hardening their position because they are irritated by their attitude and that of the player. They feel Milan are doing all their talking through the media.”

City are also thought to be annoyed with Tevez, who rather forced this move upon them and seems eager to take the least financially advantageous deal for the club.

“Therefore they await Inter’s written proposal for the player. The Nerazzurri would take Tevez on loan with an unconditional pledge to buy for €25m at the end of the season.

“Now it is up to the Rossoneri to either match Inter’s offer or let the player escape from their clutches.”

Re: No to Milan?

“City are ready to say no to Milan’s offer for Tevez,” reported Sky Sport Italia transfer

I so hope we say no to them they have talked crap to the press for far to long. Why should we loan him sell him psg get rid of him but sure getting rid to inter would shut ac Milan up

waspish said:
We should tell Tevez your going to Psg or you'll Rot for the length of your contract
Can´t disagree with that. Kia thinks he´s got the power to railroad us into whatever Herman wants - could get ugly

mike channon´s windmill said:
waspish said:
We should tell Tevez your going to Psg or you'll Rot for the length of your contract
Can´t disagree with that. Kia thinks he´s got the power to railroad us into whatever Herman wants - could get ugly

we dont really have strong hand either do we, seems we need him out to get others in (De Rossi?) and the longer it goes on the more problems it causes us

we need it resolved, compromises all round I would imagine

City say NO to A/C:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/node/14438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/node/14438</a>?

BlueAnorak said:
It is hot air. AC are putting pressure on us to sell.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9000361/Manchester-Citys-wantaway-striker-Carlos-Tevez-agrees-terms-with-Serie-A-club-AC-Milan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Milan.html</a>

Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani revealed the news when asked by journalists whether or not Brazilian forward Alexandre Pato is for sale."We are not negotiating the sale of Pato, I have an agreement with Tévez but not with City," he said.

I am led to believe City are playing hardball and will not back down.
AC Millan had best understand that an agreement with Tevez is not an agreement with City. The sooner they understand this the better or there will be NO deal during this transfer window. There is no escape clause. You buy (even if payments are on the never-never) or go away.

I would also add that the deal must be done in a timely way so that we can bring in reinforcements...

Well fucking done city.

I mean that so much, if we dropped our pants here it would of been a real kick in the nuts.

So thanks to our backroom staff and the stand they have taken, made my day this news has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.