Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC

mike channon´s windmill said:
waspish said:
We should tell Tevez your going to Psg or you'll Rot for the length of your contract
Can´t disagree with that. Kia thinks he´s got the power to railroad us into whatever Herman wants - could get ugly

Yep accept PSGs bid and tell the two Milan teams they can match it. His career is at stake if he says no.

Inter, three days to have Tevez

In the next 72 hours the total agreement with the City. Then ... To define only 5 million bonus, then the negotiation with the manager of Carlitos. Galliani, the arrival of the English but no relaunch
Monday, January 9, 2012

9 comments

© LaPresse
HEADLINES
Enraged with the Milan City
Refused the offer of Galliani
Inter, there is the assault on Tevez
England to close
Ranieri: «the scudetto?
Do not say nothing»
Inter, show against Parma by Alberto Dusty
Inter-Parma, the film of the match

Send to a friend

Print article

› City enraged with Milan
› Inter, assault on Tevez
Listen To Funny
› Galliani there is
Discuss on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

MILANO -The no of Manchester City to Milan's proposal and the rejection of Tevez to Paris Saint Germain strengthens the position of Inter in the race to Apache. The nerazzurri executives for the moment they plan no blitz in Manchester simply because the agreement with the club Sheikh is already near some day. In the next 72 hours the agreement could become total. The parties are divided by 5 million bonus from dilute in 3 years, a figure that would rise overall assessment around 30 million required by the English club. The logic leads to believe that this difference will be hardly to send everything to air. Just a no decided and adamant the player a transfer in Milan inter would offside company corsoVittorio Emanuele, however a message to the market launched: even if the expenditure figure will be included in the budget which will be closed in June 2013, Moratti plans to invest. If there will be conditions will on Tevez, otherwise on another sample because the patron is convinced that high level players around the world there are different. By Goetze to Hazard going (especially) to Lucas. One of these will come.

Read the full article on the edition of Corriere dello Sport-Stadio on newsstands today<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:51 pm --<br /><br />Moratti: Inter on Tevez? It is not a joke»

The President: we have got incredible how were things, there is room to act, we will see if we can do or not»
Monday, January 9, 2012

comments

MILANO -"Tevez? If you do something is not done as a joke but because you think would be a good"operation. It said Inter President, Massimo Moratti, exiting from his Office. "We took information -continued Moratti- on how were things, there is room to act, we will see if we can do or not". The question of whether any contemplated an alternative to Tevez Morattireplied: "there are still 20 days. If I am optimistic for the negotiations? Is not a matter of being optimistic but seethings as they are. " Finally, two words on derby: ' is a week, I was glad to have seen the team well Saturday because it gives us greater serenity for the next few days".

Puts Inter ahead. Up yours snake

Do Inter have a reasonable amount of cash? Reports seem to be saying so.

I'd like City to stick 2 fingers up to AC and Tevez anyway.

Here's hoping, if we get 30m euros on the drip we can presumably go for a couple of our own targets I assume.

Mediaset - Agreement with the City! To 27 million ransom
01/09/2012 23:17 by Fabrizio Romano for fcinternews.it Article read 783 times

As reported by Sport Mediaset, Inter have reached an agreement with Manchester City for Carlos Tévez. The basis of the deal would be a loan with an obligation to repurchase 27 million offer accepted by the City. Now, we must discuss with the entourage of the player.

Tuttomercato

Cityisland said:
Mediaset - Agreement with the City! To 27 million ransom
01/09/2012 23:17 by Fabrizio Romano for fcinternews.it Article read 783 times

As reported by Sport Mediaset, Inter have reached an agreement with Manchester City for Carlos Tévez. The basis of the deal would be a loan with an obligation to repurchase 27 million offer accepted by the City. Now, we must discuss with the entourage of the player.

Tuttomercato
Lol would be quality to fuck Milan over!!

Watch Tevez make this as difficult as possible - just watch. Saw it in summer with Adebayor and these two twats are cut from the same cloth. Tevez will say he only wants to join AC and it will drag on.

LoveCity said:
Watch Tevez make this as difficult as possible - just watch. Saw it in summer with Adebayor and these two twats are cut from the same cloth. Tevez will say he only wants to join AC and it will drag on.

Adebayor refused PSG and many other clubs and end up at Spurs :( !!!

Anyway, 23 Million for Tevez is a bargain, so hopefully the club will put some clauses to compensate this cheap price.

LoveCity said:

Surely we have a pile of documentation as thick as my wanking arm's bicep to sue the arse of him when he has gone, soooooooo....
This would see him in major shit surely ? you know if he refused a perfectly good offer. Even if it had no legal basis it would bloody affect my view on the person in question if i was the judge or whoever rules on such cases.
If we do take the fucker to the courts that is.

i.e. Kia says listen fatty we have pushed our luck as it is we best take this deal or it could get messy.

I hate both of them so much, i wish many bad ailments on Tevez, including plane falling on head syndrome.

I think id fly to argie and smack the shit out of him tbh if he did refuse. All the shit he has pulled then will move only to one club ? he can fuck of the fucking **** faced fuck.

I knew i should have stayed out of this thread, my blood pressure ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.