Tevez transfer thread

I agree he wants this milan free loan till the summer...if its not about the monay as andy gray said why did he not go to psg.......all this maybe when they have better players in 6mnths or a year......as andy gray loves to say......do me a favour love....

It would be nice even to loan him to Malaga for 3m till summer with them paying his wages. milan get fucked, he's not in the prem, were not paying his wages and he will still have two years left in the summer and we can get a decent fee for him.

if only

Kia has already implied Carlitos is too big for certain clubs and someone of his renown can only play in a top team. ;-)

Malaga is out of the question.

Jumanji said:
Kia has already implied Carlitos is too big for certain clubs and someone of his renown can only play in a top team. ;-)

Malaga is out of the question.

Mark Hughes wanted a big job too....

blusmiff said:
We should force him back to train and then make him run up and down the touchline several times during a home game, it would be nice to show him what we think .
And a weekly behind closed doors friendly at Bury each week in the pissing rain.

Kia mentioned Tevez wants Champions League football at his new club.

Well Kia, he had his Champions League opportunity with us and blew it at Bayern you stupid ****!

He may be forced on to the bench because of this 10% rule. I look forward to booing him mercilessly if so.

LoveCity said:
He may be forced on to the bench because of this 10% rule. I look forward to booing him mercilessly if so.

If he has to come back , he will 100% imo show willing so we have to pay him and we WILL have him involved for the 10% rule. No way on earth we will allow him to say we breached the terms.

All in my opinion though.

If it was down to me I would tear up his contract and hold his registration for what he has done. Whether thats legal or not I dont care :)

LoveCity said:

The 10% rule doesn't count because he has refused to play and return to the club.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:

10% rule doesn't count he refused to play and return to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.