Tevez transfer thread

blink922 said:
"If Carlos doesn't leave Manchester City this winter, he doesn't rule out the possibility to join PSG in the summer," Joorabchian told L'Equipe. "Carlos has faith in PSG project.

"You know he had talks with Carlo Ancelotti, one of the best coaches in the world. He talked with (PSG director of football) Leonardo. Paris can be a possibility."

Why the fuck didn't he go during this window then.

As I said he would do, Kia is twisting his previous statements yet again. Only a few days ago he said France was a no-no in terms of league and the only reason they had a chat with PSG is Ancelotti. Now all of a sudden Tevez has faith in the project.

Nuff' chat, just get the Tevez signed Kia. PSG could surely match what we are paying him and they bid what we have requested already. It's an easy deal, just tell Tevez to play up in 18 months again and both you mercinaries are happy.

Tevez won't be going anywhere in this window, in my humble onions.

He'll stay, get no gametime, then tear his contract up at the end of the season.

Enough of this posturing, take whatever money we can get now. It's in our best interests long-term.

pardoe said:

He'll stay, get no gametime, then tear his contract up at the end of the season.

Enough of this posturing, take whatever money we can get now. It's in our best interests long-term.

I can see where your coming from and it's the attitude many have taken in this affair. The problem is that he would set a precedent in the future. City are fighting on behalf of every club not just looking after ourselves.

Too much interest in Tevez (who lets not forget is one heck of a football player) for a club not to sign him. I think he will be sold. £25million an not a penny more though.

pardoe said:

he can't do that

pardoe said:

he can't rip up his contract. he has made himself unavailable to to us. All players would just fuck off and do the same it was that easy to get out of a contract

Cityisland said:
Anyone listening to talksport? Cant bring myself to listen to that twat.
Yep. He's not on yet though, but he will be any minute I think.

I don't like the fucker but I don't mind listening to what he has to say.

Cityisland said:
Italian Press are reporting that Galliani sent an email to us insisting on the free loan. Lopez is at the san siro on standby.

Thats that then I suppose.

i would fax a photo of my arse back to the san siro. if they can't afford him then they need to stop trying to live beyond their means

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.