Tevez transfer thread

AbdullaJanahi29 Abdulla Janahi
That's silly. Logic please "@ACMilan1988: There are rumors that Galliani just changing the offer: Tevez + David Silva = Pato + Money"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!

Cityisland said:
That's silly. Logic please "@ACMilan1988: There are rumors that Galliani just changing the offer: Tevez + David Silva = Pato + Money"

In that deal we would have to give at least 100 mil. Got to get me some of what Galliani is on.

Cityisland said:

Haha that has to be the funniest post iv ever read what a cock galliani is

A lot of speculative bollox on Twitter right now, this one got my eye.

MilanDiavolo MilanDiavolo News
LIVE: Galliani & Al Mubarak are talking by phone now, Galliani tryed the loan with obligatory right to buy reportedly giving Pato or Robinho

Robinho. :D

Imagine we got Robinho back. He scored a blinder against Lazio last night.

There seem to be some foundations to the Galliani/Al Mubarak direct negotiations, well the Italian press are on it.

L'APERTURA — Milano-Abu Dhabi: filo diretto no stop. Tra Galliani e Al Mubarak la trattativa continua. E poco dopo le 18 nella sede rossonera è arrivata una ventata di ottimismo: lo sceicco infatti ha aperto più di uno spiraglio di fronte alle richieste di Adriano Galliani.

Robinho back would be, for want of a better phrase, mega lolz. I'd actually love to have him back just for shits and giggles.

TMW LIVE - AC Milan Tevez, the City opens the loan: negotiating tight
18:16 - "carry on the dialogue with the City. President Al Mubarak opens to the solution of the loan. Milan now we believe." Through his Twitter profile, the transfer market expert Charles Laudisa the BBC has given the latest developments in negotiations Tevez-Milan.

Eh? Surely not.

Shoot me but I'd be intrigued to see Robinho back under Mancini's management and in our current setup.

LoveCity said:
Shoot me but I'd be intrigued to see Robinho back under Mancini's management and in our current setup.

Definitely intrigued, though I would guess it would go a similar way to, "Doesn't track back for 3 games on the trot, gets the Johnson treatment, goes in a huff".

No no no no.... Robinho is part of our past and should stay there. Pato is not good enough for our squad.

But we'll take Thiago! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.