Tevez transfer thread

Ntini77 said:
Surely we wouldn't loan him with the option to buy? That would completely contradict what Khaldoon said the other day.

If that latest report is true, they'd HAVE to buy him after 1 1/2 years.

Sounds like a right cobble together this one...

18 month loan with obligation to buy in summer 2013 unless they sell Pato or Robbie this summer in which case they would be obliged to complete the deal then.

Yeah, but what do you expect the owners to do? Just say...."ohh, it's fine if Tevez stays for the next 6 months while we pay him 200k/a week".

They will try to do everything to get him out this window. Personally don't care how....just get ridd!

BlueJill said:
Ntini77 said:
Surely we wouldn't loan him with the option to buy? That would completely contradict what Khaldoon said the other day.

Exactly. It would be a media disaster if we backed down after his statement.
Not interested in media pr. They rubbish us whatever

If there is an obligation to buy, that's all that matters. Indeed it's better to loan now, and sell later for ffpr

Man City will look very ugly if they back down a statement made to the press just 48 hours ago. I don't think they would backtrack that easily. Maybe some players exchange deal?

reports in Italy saying milan and city are currently completing the paper work for the transfer to go through, if its true welcome Tevez! probably would have the best partnership in the world if he gets his head right.

Ibra-Tevez would be scary.

Rammy Blue said:
Sounds like a right cobble together this one...

18 month loan with obligation to buy in summer 2013 unless they sell Pato or Robbie this summer in which case they would be obliged to complete the deal then.

Thats the gist of it. I think.

And with Tevez playing more it seems one of the Brazilians would want out due to lack of playing time.

MilanFan said:
thanks for the welcoming, i dont know what to think about that. ive followed tevez closely since his move to west ham and ive always been a fan. i think we all know he is an amazing player when his head is right but in his current mind frame i think he is a risk. if it meant pato had to leave for tevez to arrive then i like many other milan fans would not be very pleased with this move, even if robinho left id be sad. he has become a fan favourite for milan as he puts in efforts for the team week in week out. will tevez do the same? i dont know, i dont think carlos knows himself to be honest.

I hate his guts, as I'm sure you can understand, but if I set aside my biased view on him, he really is a world class striker and if he wants to play for AC, well then you'll have a fantastic player in your team who will run till he drops for you. Ibra and Tevez will make for a very lethal striker duo.

As long as there is an obligation at the end, doesn't matter. Even if he went on strike at Milan they would be legally obligated to pay us a transfer fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.