Tevez transfer thread

Re: Herman to West Ham?

tumblr_lwvkv8HIHf1qa14h8o1_400.gif

1. How the fuck would they pay his wages?
2. What makes them think Tevez would be prepared to drop down a division?
3. How much closer is downtown Buenos Aires to the delights of the East End of London (sorry, Landan)?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Fedeg112 said:
Pls wake up and loan him out to Malaga or Villareal.....he cannot come back and disrupt our dressing room.....We have awful directors.....outsmarted too easily by AC MILAN.
I can assure you the people who run our club know exactly what they're doing with Tevez.
Wouldn't be hard to play devils advocate on that point, to be honest, pb.

You might say if they knew what they were doing with him he'd have been sold in the summer, or leading the line at anfield... ;-)

jimharri said:
tumblr_lwvkv8HIHf1qa14h8o1_400.gif

1. How the fuck would they pay his wages?
2. What makes them think Tevez would be prepared to drop down a division?
3. How much closer is downtown Buenos Aires to the delights of the East End of London (sorry, Landan)?

I thought it strange the lizard "advisor" of his was telling the worls how much Herman loved West Ham on Talksjhite this week. Now we know why! I really can see it happening dont forget, and I quote the reptile, "its not about the money" (apparently)

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Fedeg112 said:
Pls wake up and loan him out to Malaga or Villareal.....he cannot come back and disrupt our dressing room.....We have awful directors.....outsmarted too easily by AC MILAN.
I can assure you the people who run our club know exactly what they're doing with Tevez.
Wouldn't be hard to play devils advocate on that point, to be honest, pb.

You might say if they knew what they were doing with him he'd have been sold in the summer, or leading the line at anfield... ;-)

Ah, but Garry Cook was in charge at that point....

;-)

Given that a transfer has been ruled out, a loan to West Ham makes a lot of sense for us on many levels...

bluecarlos61 said:
I thought it strange the lizard "advisor" of his was telling the worls how much Herman loved West Ham on Talksjhite this week. Now we know why! I really can see it happening dont forget, and I quote the reptile, "its not about the money" (apparently)
Yeah, right. Of course it's not. Carlos plays solely for the love of the game, and Joorabchian offers his own services fee of charge.

BTW; even though I quoted your post I'm not having a pop at you!

;-)

Here is how a loan to West Ham could work without them shattering their wage structure: they pay us a £3.2million loan fee and we pay his wages, and that loan fee will cover the wages for the remainder of the season if he is really on £200,000 per week.

These idiots are slowly being seen for what they are. Too slowly in my opinion but I'm quite sure those upstairs know what they are doing.

Teves arrival would virtually cement their top spot in the Championship and guarantee them promotion. How much would that be worth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.