Tevez transfer thread

Marvin said:
Why would we loan to West Ham, but turn down loan to AC Milan

To get back at both the club and Kia/Tevez.

A few months in West Ham should really help us get rid of him in the summer; he'll shine there, show the world what a wonderful, passionate and dedicated baller he really is, and how money is not important to him.

Not bad. The 10% games played won't be counted as he'll be on loan and bobby won't have to play him. Also his fitness will maintain his market value. Ac Milan could actually afford him but were pissing about because they only wanted him on loan. Loan to West ham much better imo as they can't actually afford him. So.....
Tevez gets fit again
Roberto won't have to play him
10% games played would be inapplicable so he can't just rip up his contract and walk.

Re: Herman to West Ham?

jimharri said:
bluecarlos61 said:
I thought it strange the lizard "advisor" of his was telling the worls how much Herman loved West Ham on Talksjhite this week. Now we know why! I really can see it happening dont forget, and I quote the reptile, "its not about the money" (apparently)
Yeah, right. Of course it's not. Carlos plays solely for the love of the game, and Joorabchian offers his own services fee of charge.

BTW; even though I quoted your post I'm not having a pop at you!

;-)

I know that mate, its just fuckin hilarious that Jorachbin pulled that one out of the bag when in the same interview he said his mate Herman didnt go to PSG cos he couldnt agree terms!!! PSG must have wanted him to pay them to play then? hahaha

Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I can assure you the people who run our club know exactly what they're doing with Tevez.
Wouldn't be hard to play devils advocate on that point, to be honest, pb.

You might say if they knew what they were doing with him he'd have been sold in the summer, or leading the line at anfield... ;-)

Ah, but Garry Cook was in charge at that point....

;-)
Good point. But marwood, khaldoon, rigg etc are still here....

Thank god we are rich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.