Re: Re: Tevez transfer thread

johnmc said:
Kun Aguero said:
Hartson > Carroll.
Tevez>>> Hartson.

Hartson?

Hartson_468x530.jpg

Tevez for Carroll??

Apparently there's a rumor going round and reported in the papers that City rejected a straight swap from Liverpool Andy Carroll for Tevez, I don't know the truth behind this but am I the only one that rates the guy?? I think he recieves some harsh stick for his performances and although he has lacks goals this season he still causes problems to defenders.... I do think the fact that Tevez is worth far more then Carroll that this swap is a joke but the fact is that Tevez is dead weight and a swap for another player (or even try getting an extra £15M in there as well) would probably be the best and only option we have now otherwise the guy is just going to end up seeing out his contract and we'll get fuck all....

Look at it this way Liverpool are known for ruining players Morientes and Torres as 2 prime examples... I just reckon in a team like ours I reckon Carroll would hit form and be a decent addition if willing to see his place behind Dzeko and Balo as a squad rotated player..

I have a bad feeling I'm the only one who thinks this so I will expect abuse and will very much take it on the chin.

That's it everyone, the whole saga wasn't for nothing. The joke that is this proposed deal is nothing short of comedy gold. That should keep us going for weeks.

Re: Tevez for Carroll??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I have a bad feeling I'm the only one who thinks this so I will expect abuse and will very much take it on the chin.

No,i agree,Carroll will come good.

His confidence and fitness is returning,today you could see the trouble he was causing,he uses his body well and makes some superb assists,i actually think him and Aguero could run riot.

As for a straight swap however - not a fookin chance,but throw in Agger and the deal is on......

FantasyIreland said:

His confidence and fitness is returning,today you could see the trouble he was causing,he uses his body well and makes some superb assists,i actually think him and Aguero could run riot.

As for a straight swap however - not a fookin chance,but throw in Agger and the deal is on......

Yeah my mate said the same thing, I believe Tevez's value is dropping and fast, first we wanted £60M then £50M then it was £35M now it's £25M at this rate we'll end up selling Tevez to Corinthians for £5M subjected to random bonuses..

FantasyIreland said:

Carroll definitely has something about him but it really has to be him and £10 million or a player of that same value. Liverpool paid £20 million too much IMO.

I'd swap Tevez for a packet of Quavers, not for Carroll though.

Oh and would we really want Tevez playing for one of our closest (albeit shit) rivals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.