Tevez transfer thread

Tolmie on Twitter:

TolmiesHairdoo said:
Milan ready to guarantee an £7m penalty clause. Sky revving it up more than is, though. Agree and Carlos on loan today.

Instead of a 7m penalty if they don't buy in the summer...why not just loan him out for 7m, which is effectively the same since the fuckers clearly aren't gonna buy him?

LongsightM13 said:
terrychoichelsea said:
Heard some whispers saying Pato to PSG could be back on, means Carlos Tevez to Milan may be revived. Sounds crazy.
By 'whispers' do you mean Sky, the BBC and everyone other media outlet?
The worst ITK ever?
found it. It's BBC Dan Roan. I first heard from someone I followed on Twitter but it take me sometime to find the original one who post the rumour.

BBC sports news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: "Interesting - hearing that Pato to PSG could be back on after all - which means..... Tevez to AC Milan could be revived."

ayrshire_blue said:
Instead of a 7m penalty if they don't buy in the summer...why not just loan him out for 7m, which is effectively the same since the fuckers clearly aren't gonna buy him?

Well, I don't think it is going to be a free loan. 7m is only if they don't buy.. We will probably have a loan fee + full payment of Tevez wages by Milan + ~25m if they buy him, with the 7m penalty..
Why would we want to give AC Milan a player who would effectively guarantee them the Serie A title and a huge push in their Champions League ambitions, for free?

the blue panther said:
Tevez won't be anywhere near match fit for a month, and prob a month after that, if he doesn't injure himself. Not going to be that much use to anyone before Easter.

wouldn't be too sure about him not being match fit..iirc there was a Kia interview where he said that Tevez was hitting the gym and maintaining his physique with a strenuous workout...
Who knows, he could even be training in secret..

If so , it wouldn't take him more than a week to play for a new team..

The problem for tevez is it's now better financially for us to sack him save any future wage costs and write off the 35 million against debts.

Be stupid to take a deal like this unless it's 20 million at least guaranteed deal.

More money in it for us to go through the courts and do a mutu on him.

I honestly hope we keep the fooker because as and when he does leave the fookin bile that will spew out of that ugly fookin mug and his kunty agent will not help our club one bit in the final run in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.