Tevez transfer thread

bobmcfc said:
Milan are talking to Carlos's reps when they should be talking to us

I was thinking the same. Why are they speaking to his reps again? I thought they'd already agreed terms/wages with the player, but hadn't agreed it with City.

kybosh said:
bobmcfc said:
Milan are talking to Carlos's reps when they should be talking to us

I was thinking the same. Why are they speaking to his reps again? I thought they'd already agreed terms/wages with the player, but hadn't agreed it with City.

Most likely Tevez and Co trying to get Milan to accept City's demands, or if nothing works out, allow him to go to PSG?

Won't go anywhere IMO. No time for anyone to do a deal with this bell end now - unless he's actually in France or Italy and has had his medical without permission already.

I am not bothered about whos talking to whom. I just want rid of the evil little gremlin, Milan know our terms, if they bite the bullet he will leave and good ridence, if not we keep him, he fails with his appeal against us not paying him, he has to come back and make himself available and we get the chance to let him know what an evil little twerp he is.

alera said:
Won't go anywhere IMO. No time for anyone to do a deal with this bell end now - unless he's actually in France or Italy and has had his medical without permission already.

Robiniho?

Plenty of time to go - a deal can always be concluded subject to a medical

dctid said:
alera said:

Robiniho?

Plenty of time to go - a deal can always be concluded subject to a medical

The only way he'll pass a medical is if they do it from the neck down..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.