Tevez transfer thread

I think we can forget about Tevez > Milan today.

Someone I know who is very close to PSG has just tweeted that Pato's agent has said that Milan have blocked a move to PSG today and that they won't sell him until the summer. Which means they have neither the money nor the space in their squad for Fat Carlos...

The thought of him coming back to Carrington makes me shudder. The thought of him actually turning out in a blue shirt in a first team match makes me nauseous.

BillyShears said:
The thought of him [Tevez] coming back to Carrington makes me shudder. The thought of him actually turning out in a blue shirt in a first team match makes me nauseous.
Free counselling for Blues with every match ticket. Extra long session if you buy a pie and pint.

BillyShears said:

Someone I know who is very close to PSG has just tweeted that Pato's agent has said that Milan have blocked a move to PSG today and that they won't sell him until the summer. Which means they have neither the money nor the space in their squad for Fat Carlos...

The thought of him coming back to Carrington makes me shudder. The thought of him actually turning out in a blue shirt in a first team match makes me nauseous.

He may throw a wobbler & stay in Argy.

BillyShears said:

I think so Milan only got till six our time

Football fans are very fickle (me included) and if by a quirk of fate he ends up scoring a brace at the Etihad against United then all will be forgiven by the majority of City fans.

Seriously if Tevez is forced to stay, do you believe he will attempt to put a real shift in again if he ever got chose to play.
I for one very much doubt it, I think he would get more pleasure in f*****g our title challenge up, knowing he will be away in summer.
This is why we must keep him away from 1st team squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.