Tevez transfer thread

Re: Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
That's a big hit the club will have to take. Too big, I reckon.

His value won't increase, only decrease so accept a concrete offer now rather than waste time waiting for a better one that may never arrive. If Milan really want him then it's time for Galliani to put or shut up.

Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

So funny if he signs for Inter after spending the last 3 months bum licking AC.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
That's a big hit the club will have to take. Too big, I reckon.
Will still show as a profit on the balance sheet.

No reason on earth why we have to pay for his utter lack of professionalism. 35 mill euros with add-ons. Last price I say!!!

I thought they offered more last week before Milan pulled out.

Sorry I mean 25 million euros with add-on up till 35 million.

Pigeonho said:
Good business. We got shit loads of goals out of him and a contribution to a cup.
Get rid for that price, then spend that and his wages on someone who wants to be here.
I'd agree but sounds like the club are playing hardball.

Now where is fucking Soulboy? I've just won a bet with him as he said the club would accept "pennies" for Carlos in Jan but would more likely have to loan him out.

gelly said:
I thought they offered more last week before Milan pulled out.

Milan offered 30 mill I hear. But eventually pulled out when Pato decided to stay

BezzMCFC said:
i'm just waiting for the amount of abuse/ slagging off he does of us when he signs for some1 else, fucking hell i despise the ****.
No-one will care enough to listen. He's done enough as it is, before any slagging off.
Based on the wages we will save and the fact his value won't increase as he sits on the sidelines, we should get rid for this price and move on with the better players we now have, the players who want to be here.

Sell him for 25m euros then let the legal proceedings begin! Can't wait to take him for all he's worth in court, surely he doesnt think we'll just let him get away with his little Argentinian holiday. Wait until he's out of the club so he cant damage his price tag further then get him, genius plan City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.