Tevez transfer thread

Re: Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

The Goat 10 said:
Got to be £30m minimum, we signed the fucker for £25.5m and he's improved no end as a player since then. Yes he's brought his own fee down with his actions but that's from the £50m he was worth.
The buying club won't see it like that. They will see a player who hasn't played, and a club who need to get rid. It's the opposite of the Carroll fee in that respect, where Newcastle knew Liverpool needed a striker, therefore they could charge what they liked.
£25m, (euro), is as good as I think we will get for a player who is never going to play for us again.

If the rumours are true that PSG are interested because they can't get Pato from AC Milan (Hence AC dropping their interest in Tevez), then this is just the opening offer with a bit of a bidding war going on as the club see how far they can raise the fee. I would guess we can get an extra 5-10 million.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Sell him for 25m euros then let the legal proceedings begin! Can't wait to take him for all he's worth in court, surely he doesnt think we'll just let him get away with his little Argentinian holiday. Wait until he's out of the club so he cant damage his price tag further then get him, genius plan City!

If we sue him we'll spend years and millions and end up with nothing but headlines and distractions, this kind of thing has been tried before. I say haggle the price up, take the money, say good-bye and move on. Don't want him being the reason we're in the news for the next few years.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Sell him for 25m euros then let the legal proceedings begin! Can't wait to take him for all he's worth in court, surely he doesnt think we'll just let him get away with his little Argentinian holiday. Wait until he's out of the club so he cant damage his price tag further then get him, genius plan City!

I agree. His value isn't going to go any higher whilst he's playing golf in Aregentina.

Take the money and then sue him for breach of contract. Surely this is what City have been waiting for ? I can't see the Club letting him get away with going AWOL for all this time. That would send a message out to the rest of football that any player, anywhere, could do the same, anytime.

more lazy than useless said:
If the rumours are true that PSG are interested because they can't get Pato from AC Milan (Hence AC dropping their interest in Tevez), then this is just the opening offer with a bit of a bidding war going on as the club see how far they can raise the fee. I would guess we can get an extra 5-10 million.

Bojinov The Bull said:

If we sue him we'll spend years and millions and end up with nothing but headlines and distractions, this kind of thing has been tried before. I say haggle the price up, take the money, say good-bye and move on. Don't want him being the reason we're in the news for the next few years.

This. We would only get bad publicity by doing otherwise. We have to get at least 30 million euros for him (including add-ons of course) and fine him the 1 million for his AWOL nonsense and say goodbye once and for all.

Re: Tevez - Inter / AC ???

Tevez Update:

Sky Sports sources understand that Inter Milan's €25million bid for Carlos Tevez falls short of Manchester City's valuation.

10:52

Pigeonho said:
The Goat 10 said:
Got to be £30m minimum, we signed the fucker for £25.5m and he's improved no end as a player since then. Yes he's brought his own fee down with his actions but that's from the £50m he was worth.
The buying club won't see it like that. They will see a player who hasn't played, and a club who need to get rid. It's the opposite of the Carroll fee in that respect, where Newcastle knew Liverpool needed a striker, therefore they could charge what they liked.
£25m, (euro), is as good as I think we will get for a player who is never going to play for us again.
Sorry but I don't agree and I think City feel the same way, €25m would be the absolute bare minimum for a player of his quality, and Inter for years have been one of the richest clubs in Italy, it's got to be at least what we paid for him for City to let him go.

Tevez only wants AC 'cause Kia, Galliani, Berlusconi et al. are cast in the same fu**in' mold. Dirty mafiosos.

Sell him for £25m and aim to recoup the money lost due to his behaviour through the courts.

the best offer will come from france. inter are moaning they don't really need tevez lol, why are they bidding then ?

Just accept their bid. £20.7m and all his wages off the books is okay business at this point. It's basically swapping Tevez for De Rossi with a bit to spare. We'd all like £40m for him but we're not going to get it - the ship of Tevez being a high-value asset has sailed, because his attitude and past conduct massively detracts from the value his ability would otherwise create, and there's just no going back from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.