Tevez transfer thread

Re: PSG: 27M for TEVEZ. City accepted the offer says RMC Radio.

As long as its not a loan deal or to another prem team I'm beyond caring.

GET RID.

I don't care any more, £25m and his wages off the books @£800k/month (or whatever it is) = £30m in our pockets. If we don't take it we still pay him £5m to June with no guarantee we will be able to sell him in the summer.

He's probably scoffing a pile of pies anyway so we may get less offered in the summer, especially if he is unfit and not played for nearly 8 months.

With that money we can either bank it for FFPR or strengthen the squad with either 1 world class signing or a couple of older pro's/youngsters.

BlueAnorak said:
Well if you think the club will take a loss on a player at that level, your living in cloud cuckoo land. 27m Euros is only £23m a massive £17m less than the amount the club would have excepted for Tevez in the summer. Not going to happen.

It isnt a loss in accounting terms for ffpr.

City should accept a bid to Anzhi for 50 mil just to up the price 5 million more. It would be in Tevez best interest anyway, not that that matters.

Sounds too good to be true. Cant see him going to France

Calcio said:
Sounds too good to be true. Cant see him going to France

Agreed, what have they got.. 4 restaurants?

I am ready to kick in a fiver just to be rid of any news regarding the little woman before the constant eye-rolling does permanent damage to my face.

The Pink Panther said:
jimharri said:
yatesy94 said:
Please please please let this be true.

...Quick question I've been meaning to ask. Could Tevez flat out refuse to move to PSG/Anzhi or whoevers willing to offer us £25Million+ to hold out for a loan move to AC Milan and thus result in us losing money?

The reason I ask this is because players seem to have more rights than their clubs nowadays I'd appreciate it if somebody could clear this up for me, thanks.
I'm sure he probably could, but it wouldn't do his reputation (well; what's left of it) any good if he turned down the move. Then again; if he does move to Paris, how much closer to downtown Buenos Aires is that compared to sunny Manchester?

Strangely enough it is, well in journey time anyway.
I'm certain that when Tevez leaves Manchester to fly to Argentina his connecting flight is to Paris
the company i work for have a factory in Argentina and when anybody goes over there have to fly to paris to get the flight to Buenos Aires

Unless Juve put the dollars down, PSG could be his only serious option.

And I stress, HIS, not ours.

We have plenty, some of which would be purgatory in comparison to him swallowing his medicine.

There is what can be considered, an open agreement with PSG, should the situation allow.

The snake will listen to what PSG have to say today. Milan bluff called.

As Hannibal would say, 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Tevez is currently BA (bad attitude) Barracus... 'I ain't getting on no plane'.

Until we drug the fat bastard with a cheese burger.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Unless Juve put the dollars down, PSG could be his only serious option.

And I stress, HIS, not ours.

We have plenty, some of which would be purgatory in comparison to him swallowing his medicine.

There is what can be considered, an open agreement with PSG, should the situation allow.

The snake will listen to what PSG have to say today. Milan bluff called.

As Hannibal would say, 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Tevez is currently BA (bad attitude) Barracus... 'I ain't getting on no plane'.

Until we drug the fat bastard with a cheese burger.
sorry Tolmie, got to correct you there. double cheese burger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.