Tevez transfer thread

Re: PSG: 27M for TEVEZ. City accepted the offer says RMC Radio.

Bilboblue said:
The Goat 10 said:
Am I the only one who is really disappointed with the reports we're going to sell him for around €25m, we should be looking for at least €35m. The man may be a bad apple but he's without doubt a world-class ****.

I'll be glad to see the back of him, even if i was for £10m, he has served his purpose.
Indeed he has but I'd like to think the club could still get a good deal out of him, even after him being a cnut. At the end of the day he's a valuable asset and him acting like a complete twat shouldn't see us miss out on a good £10-£15m for him, especially when you consider the way the club looked after him over the last 2 and a half years.

PSG: 27M for TEVEZ. City accepted the offer says RMC Radio.

Sport section of the daily mail, says PSG have agreed terms, and the great sheik has a very good relationship with the qatari owners of PSG. Let him fook off there!

don't accept payment in dodgy euro's for the prick

Balti said:
don't accept payment in dodgy euro's for the prick
Thank you the club should stand to make a good amount of money on him, especially if he's going to PSG who's owners are loaded.

The Goat 10 said:
Am I the only one who is really disappointed with the reports we're going to sell him for around €25m, we should be looking for at least €35m. The man may be a bad apple but he's without doubt a world-class player.

He's damaged goods.

If this is true then it's just about the best we could hope for.

If the PSG bid is real, hopefully an Italian club will match it. I am not sure he will agree to go to French football. I can see this being a game of bluff until Jan 31

Lets hope this is true, and that Carlos will be very happy in the tropical climate of Paris. I'm sure the thick **** failed his o'level geography!

Sure his family will be very happy that he's moving much closer to home!!

I really hope this happens. Fuck off you ugly little stump. I hope we play them soon and we get to show the scarred dwarven **** what we think of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.