Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Top players come out of France not go to France

Pastore?

A good indication of how much of an attraction PSG can and will be?

It's a fantastic city; wealthy owner; great manager... should be able to change things around I think.

Money does indeed buy success. It will happen to PSG as well.

Matt the Giant said:
Pastore?

It's a fantastic city; wealthy owner; great manager... should be able to change things around I think.

Pastore recently admitted he wanted a move to a bigger club. He came from Palermo - so PSG was a step up in terms of champions league football and the leagues arent much difference nowadays either.

I seriously doubt Tevez playing in the french league

PSG are what City were a fe years ago when we were taken over.

Qatar are comparably rich as Abu Dhabi and will bank roll big ticket signings, only problem they have is FFP will hit them harder than us as they still have a lot to invest, this means I guess they will have to do it over a longer period.

They can and I believe will pay Tevez enough to get the greedy bastard of our books and good riddance.

johnmc said:
I seriously doubt Tevez playing in the french league

I do as well. I think he has set his mind on Milan (or maybe going to Brazil), and wont easily be talked into something else.

icemanbops said:
PSG are what City were a fe years ago when we were taken over.

Qatar are comparably rich as Abu Dhabi and will bank roll big ticket signings, only problem they have is FFP will hit them harder than us as they still have a lot to invest, this means I guess they will have to do it over a longer period.

They can and I believe will pay Tevez enough to get the greedy bstard of our books and good riddance.

In a sense yes - but the French league will never be as attractive as the premier league, la liga or even the bundesliga.

Good players at lower clubs will try and use them to get one of the big boys to come in for them but the best players won't take a step down.

You know your league is shit when Joe Cole can take the piss out of defenders.

I could see tevez going to PSG, fits him perfectly

He will be top player there, great for his ego.
He'll be able to manipulate that to get special treatment.
They are small enough so in a years time he can say i need to move again to be nearer my family in argie.
He'll look good in that league

I can quite easily see tevez going to France. He is quite obviously not in love with the game of football, and is not arsed about playing at the top of his trade, just interested in where he can be the main man and make a lot money.

onceabluealways said:
I could see tevez going to PSG, fits him perfectly

He will be top player there, great for his ego.
He'll be able to manipulate that to get special treatment.
They are small enough so in a years time he can say i need to move again to be nearer my family in argie.
He'll look good in that league

It would be no good for his ego if he scores 50 goals in that league and no one bats an eyelid

Matt the Giant said:
Top players come out of France not go to France

Pastore?

Then see Twatini do a complete fookin 180 on FFP and say "oh PSG are different"
They haven´t a hope of complying short term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.