Tevez transfer thread

Tevez failing to agree terms with PSG according to Sky Sport

On the yellow info bar on tv this morning.

Tevez is messing us around big time. If we don't win the Prem a lot of questions will be asked about his behaviour.

In todays MEN Roberto said that had he foreseen the Tevez problem then Ade would have been kept at the club.

Re: Tevez failing to agree terms with PSG according to Sky Sport

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.skysports.com/article/sports//7445505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.skysports.com/article/sports//7445505</a>

Makes my blood boil for so many reasons. What a total cnut! As ever it's complete bollocks, surely no-one would pay him more than PSG? He and KIA ate playing games to engineer a move to AC.

If and when the time comes, in a legal sense I hope we f*ckin nail this pair of wankers to the floor.

really don't normally say stuff like this, but if tevez suffered a career threatening injury shortly after his move, it would put a grin on my face.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=244307&start=930" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=244307&start=930</a>

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Surely one thing must be certain though, that Tevez will want to leave this window. Right?

I mean, if he stays, he won't train or play with he squad and concerns about his fitness in the summer will be raised. This must be something fuckwit and fartface will wont to avoid right?
And it's not like we will be making things easier for him in the summer than now. So what is he waiting for? If he so passionately wants nothing else than AC Milan, well why don't he use his own money to get what he wants, or lend a few quid from Kia?

To me it just seems as he's throwing his career away. But then again maybe that's what he wants.. to retire and pick up what he can from us until his last pay day.

Matt the Giant said:
Surely one thing must be certain though, that Tevez will want to leave this window. Right?
I've no idea how much he's paying Kia to play bluff and counter-bluff with various European clubs, but his wages from City are allowing him to do both this and lead the extravagant lifestyle now expected by professional footballers. Is he expected us to pay his wages until he dies, like a certain W Bridge? If he doesn't go in this transfer window, he'll never go. He's certainly not 'in the game' to play football anymore.

sqblue said:
really don't normally say stuff like this, but if tevez suffered a career threatening injury shortly after his move, it would put a grin on my face.
After we've sold him.

Tevez is like herpes, irritating, unsightly and fucking impossible to get rid of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.