Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

I can't understand why anybody is bothered whether Tevez is sold in this window or not.. HH SH Mansour will finish the little cunts career before he'll have Milan or Kia Wankface or Tevez himself take MCFC for a ride.

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
That story is from before Leonardo said it had collapsed, AKA they were guessing it seems.

This is the bit that confuses me, what on god's earth could cause the deal to collapse bar Tevez not wanting to play in France - in which case what the fuck was Kia bothering doing going over there? Other than maybe that he was again just wanting to take the piss out of us by getting us all excited.

twats.

It was Just an obligation Because we excepted a bid from them KIA new Tevez new they weren't going to except the deal when Tevez sets his mind on something he won't budge he'll end up at Milan

LoveCity said:
That story is from before Leonardo said it had collapsed, AKA they were guessing it seems.

Where as that info come from?
I can dont find it anywhere, and Leonardo saying that would have then media jumping all over it in.

J.A.M said:
LoveCity said:

Where as that info come from?
I can dont find it anywhere, and Leonardo saying that would have then media jumping all over it in.

He spoke to the French media. Here's an example (this guy works for CNN):

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri/status/160489770961747968" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri/ ... 0961747968</a>

waspish said:
Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:

This is the bit that confuses me, what on god's earth could cause the deal to collapse bar Tevez not wanting to play in France - in which case what the fuck was Kia bothering doing going over there? Other than maybe that he was again just wanting to take the piss out of us by getting us all excited.

twats.

It was Just an obligation Because we excepted a bid from them KIA new Tevez new they weren't going to except the deal when Tevez sets his mind on something he won't budge he'll end up at Milan

Wow... that's some serious homophone/ morphographic/ grammatical confusion.... !! Hmmmm...reader confusion follows....

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

dom said:
waspish said:
Rammy Blue said:

twats.

Wow... that's some serious homophone/ morphographic/ grammatical confusion.... !! Hmmmm...reader confusion follows....

Hahaha thats what twitter does for you 140 letters and all that

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

JUST IN: Canal Plus journalist Mourad Zeghidi reporting Leonardo words: "We didn't found a deal with Tevez, and maybe we will never do".

adrianr said:
Soulboy said:
adrianr said:
Would fucking love them to think they can drag this on till the end of the window to try and screw us out of sorting a move for say, De Rossi, only for us to turn around in the final hour and say, "Sorry chaps, we can't get our man any more, to say thanks for you being an uncooperative wanker you can stay here till the summer, ta ra".

Great idea.

Then we can carry on paying him £200,000 a week for the next 6 months while he sits in the training ground.

That'll show him who's boss...

I don't suppose in your rush to be a funny twat you missed that it would actually show him who's boss?

I'd rather be a funny twat than a clueless twat.

Soulboy said:
adrianr said:
Soulboy said:
Great idea.

Then we can carry on paying him £200,000 a week for the next 6 months while he sits in the training ground.

That'll show him who's boss...

I don't suppose in your rush to be a funny twat you missed that it would actually show him who's boss?

I'd rather be a funny twat than a clueless twat.

Thank god you don't have to choose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.