Tevez transfer thread

Re: Re: Tevez transfer thread

DontLookBackInAnger said:
johnmc said:
citysince88 said:
Seems Tevez has backed himself into a corner. I still have a feeling Inter may come in for him now Milan have signed Lopez and played their hand.

On PSG, isn't Tevez due to become an EU national ? I think this is his fifth year in England. And PSG could try to loan out one of their Non EU players to make room sharpish.

Let's not assume nothings going to happen, Tevez is a knobhead but he is also a quality player and quality players are always wanted.

Not sure that comes into play when hes an Argentinian international. Only heard it regarding cudicini and that shit arsenal keeper who were uncapped. There are plenty of players who have been in England over 5 years that I've never heard becoming eu nationals. Not saying you are wrong just not heard it before.
DOesn't matter what country you play for, Zabba for example has a Spanish Passport yet also plays for Argentina. The only time it matters is if a player hasnt played for his country he could then play for the country of his new passport.

I might have used the wrong term but I'm sure their is something along the lines of if you spend 5 yeas inside the EU you are no longer considered a non EU person. Maybe am clutching at straws and chatting out my arse though.

Pls wake up and loan him out to Malaga or Villareal.....he cannot come back and disrupt our dressing room.....We have awful directors.....outsmarted too easily by AC MILAN.

Re: Re: Tevez transfer thread

citysince88 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
johnmc said:
Not sure that comes into play when hes an Argentinian international. Only heard it regarding cudicini and that shit arsenal keeper who were uncapped. There are plenty of players who have been in England over 5 years that I've never heard becoming eu nationals. Not saying you are wrong just not heard it before.
DOesn't matter what country you play for, Zabba for example has a Spanish Passport yet also plays for Argentina. The only time it matters is if a player hasnt played for his country he could then play for the country of his new passport.

I might have used the wrong term but I'm sure their is something along the lines of if you spend 5 yeas inside the EU you are no longer considered a non EU person. Maybe am clutching at straws and chatting out my arse though.
Your correct mate

Prestwich_Blue said:
Fedeg112 said:
Pls wake up and loan him out to Malaga or Villareal.....he cannot come back and disrupt our dressing room.....We have awful directors.....outsmarted too easily by AC MILAN.
I can assure you the people who run our club know exactly what they're doing with Tevez.
What exactly are City doing with him PB?

Kaiser Soze said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Fedeg112 said:
I can assure you the people who run our club know exactly what they're doing with Tevez.

Refusing anything that isn't a 25 million pound upfront bid. Stopping him from going on loan. When summer rolls round someone will have to stump up. If they don't then he stays I guess.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Kaiser Soze said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Refusing anything that isn't a 25 million pound upfront bid. Stopping him from going on loan. When summer rolls round someone will have to stump up. If they don't then he stays I guess.
Thanks Mark.

Kaiser Soze said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Kaiser Soze said:

Thanks Mark.

I guess if Milan have average Lopez then in Summer I guess only PSG will want him. So he will end up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.