Tevez

citijin said:
time to thank tevez for his contribution to city for which he has been handsomely paid. time to move on.

I take my quote above back. its more that he does not "seem" to show commitment to city.... which is, i admit, just an impression

Apparently he has agreed personal terms with inter Milan.
10 million a year. City not agreed fee.
According to TalkSport!

baldybouncer said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
brilliant retort.................and right too.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 pm --

why is tevez getting so many threads? he doesnt want to be here anymore and, frankly, the 'team' are better off without him. The problems he caused earlier in the Season have really cost us very important points as it destabalised the team. lets move on and talk about players who want to be in our shirt..................

You know for a fact do you, that Tevez doesn't want to be here anymore?

Handing in a transfer request was good enough for me, will be extremely surprised if he stays.

TFC said:
baldybouncer said:
You know for a fact do you, that Tevez doesn't want to be here anymore?

Handing in a transfer request was good enough for me, will be extremely surprised if he stays.

he is at war with mancini so if mancni goes tevez will stay, that said although i'm not bobs biggest fan i say sell the player, no player should run any dressing room and for the bigger picture bob has to win this duel.
what if tevez starts his antics next xmas with a new man in charge? nah fuck that tevez conforms or off he pops.

He's a goner in the summer I'm certain of that. It's a shame but there are better strikers than him out there and there are certainly better strikers for our game. We have the money to never worry about one or two individuals now so if players want to leave then it's a goodbye from me.

He's been unbelievably good for us and should he wish to change his attitude and stay then everyone will be delighted but he wants to leave and he probably will do so in the summer.

jay_mcfc said:
He's a goner in the summer I'm certain of that. It's a shame but there are better strikers than him out there and there are certainly better strikers for our game. We have the money to never worry about one or two individuals now so if players want to leave then it's a goodbye from me.

He's been unbelievably good for us and should he wish to change his attitude and stay then everyone will be delighted but he wants to leave and he probably will do so in the summer.

i stopped reading at the point - its a shame but there are better strikers out there - the simple fact is that there aint that many and even less that are availble

Tevez is leaving - we should make a handsome profit but i cannot think of a better striker anywhere in the world better suited to the prem than him

baldybouncer said:
bluerthanblue said:
it seems Tevez wants a move away ........we dont really get a choice do we I am sure most people want him to stay but if he wants away we say thanks and goodbye

"it seems Tevez wants a move away" ... you do not know that as a fact. Have you interviewed him to clarify the matter? No you haven't, so don't come on here with your shite Sunesque or Mirroresque type journalistic assumptions.

Bit harsh mate, everyone is entitled to an opinion!

Dannyc_city said:
baldybouncer said:
"it seems Tevez wants a move away" ... you do not know that as a fact. Have you interviewed him to clarify the matter? No you haven't, so don't come on here with your shite Sunesque or Mirroresque type journalistic assumptions.

Bit harsh mate, everyone is entitled to an opinion!

this.

cavalier69 said:
Apparently he has agreed personal terms with inter Milan.
10 million a year. City not agreed fee.
According to TalkSport!
In other words, he's been tapped up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.