Tevez

Halfpenny said:
cavalier69 said:
Apparently he has agreed personal terms with inter Milan.
10 million a year. City not agreed fee.
According to TalkSport!
In other words, he's been tapped up?

No this was the deal he struck with the club to withdraw his transfer request - he is going with the full knowledge of City so there is no tapping up -

i cannot think of a better striker anywhere in the world better suited to the prem than him[/quote]

BANG ON

ANY1aBLUE said:
baldybouncer said:
You know for a fact do you, that Tevez doesn't want to be here anymore?

perhaps not - but i do know we're better off without him...........in my opinion.
You shouldn't let the papers and gossip affect your view

Sorry didn't mean to cause a fuss.

In many ways not arsed if he stays or goes but when will he be fit? Just think we'll be stronger with him in the run- in (and the final) than without. Any ideas?

let's hope he doesn't leave .....

15oj6l3.jpg

He can go in the summer IMO. Hes a great player but everything has to go through him. At scum he didn't like being on the bench, complained about not starting etc. Here he plays almost every game, been made captain yet still hands in a request to leave.

Sorry Carlos but didn't you say you joined us to play football?

At the semi, Micah was there in his suit, celebrated with the other players. Where was Carlos? Oh yes having a meeting with the Argentinian doc.... sorry Inter president. Bit like when he was missing his kids, got to go home after cheating on their mum but ended up on a beach with his new model.

Easy to blame Kia but his agent doesn't force him to go on holiday

Mail, Guardian and Telegraph all running stories this morning that City are either 'worried that he will try to force a move', or 'ready to sell'

It's more than a coincidence, and the way the articles are written, the only explanation is that City are putting this story out there. I'm usually a bit skeptical of claims that this or that is being stage managed but there is definitely something like that going on here.

You can put Roberto's comments that 'Tevez is in treatment morning and afternoon' in the file marked 'lie by omission'.

I reckon we'll be fine; if he doesn't want to be here then that's been true for a while, and will have been rubbing off on other players. Whatever we lose from him as a player, removing a negative captain will help the team, and if we get the right replacement in, we might end up better off tactically.

ManCitizens. said:
He can go in the summer IMO. Hes a great player but everything has to go through him. At scum he didn't like being on the bench, complained about not starting etc. Here he plays almost every game, been made captain yet still hands in a request to leave.

Sorry Carlos but didn't you say you joined us to play football?

At the semi, Micah was there in his suit, celebrated with the other players. Where was Carlos? Oh yes having a meeting with the Argentinian doc.... sorry Inter president. Bit like when he was missing his kids, got to go home after cheating on their mum but ended up on a beach with his new model.

Easy to blame Kia but his agent doesn't force him to go on holiday
Agree with everything you say apart from the bit about him being a great player, he isn't. I think we're a team without him and a group of individuals with him. I know what I prefer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.