Tevez

Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.His and Aguero's partnership will be best in the world.

Think Higuain Aguero works better than Tevez Aguero. So does their national manager and the previous national manager. If Tevez is off to real then I would want Higuain involved in the deal.

Calm yourselves fellow blues: if Apache goes we bring in a replacement; if he doesn't, we don't.

In Sheikh Mansour et al, Bobby et al we trust.

Tevez off to Real would be a real blessing!

Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and RvP.

Jusus christ. No club can match these top four!

I would much prefer Dzeko to go and for RVP to replace him, Tevez gives to the team EXACTLY what Mancini wants. 100% effort, finishing, drops deep, can play short quick 1 touch passing and can beat a man with skill. There isn't many players like Tevez out there but Dzeko type players are 10 a penny. RVP would give us everything Dzeko does and much more. Pretty much a no brainer for me, a forward line of Aguero, Tevez, RVP and Balo would be THE best forward line in world football.

citytillidie24 said:
Do any of our other strikers work as hard as Tevez without the ball? Didn't think so.

I seem to remember him having a full 6 months without the ball last season and not working very hard at all

Cityinmyheart said:
Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.His and Aguero's partnership will be best in the world.
this surely people can see this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.