Tevez

No doubting his talent, but would rather have someone who will be available for selection all season thanks

Spanish Blue - thanks for passing it on. Snippets like this are the whole reason I visit the transfer forum

spanishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure when the OP spoke to his own contact, but unless this has come about in last 48 hours, this move will be wishful thinking for many.

As of Saturday, he was going nowhere and is very happy indeed.

I spoke to him about half hour before i posted and it was news to him so i dont know how new it is . Please dont slag me off for it only passing on what i have been told i hope your contacts are better than his .

simpsons_torch_mob_RE_Holy_skill_me_now_Were_being_taken_over_by_tasteless_tweens-s500x425-177549.jpg

Rammyblues said:
This is sort of good news and bad really. So we know Aguero ain't going, no chance of Balo leaving either. If TH right Tevez going nowhere so who does that leave to go if we sign RVP and Mancini only wants four strikers, can see another round of Dzeko is better than RVP, no he isn't RVP is better than Dzeko type posts. Oh well back to being patient and waiting :-)
There's also the problem of how Balotelli/Tevez will take being second-fiddle, let alone third-fiddle should we bring in van Persie.

Blumers Bloomers said:
No doubting his talent, but would rather have someone who will be available for selection all season thanks

Spanish Blue - thanks for passing it on. Snippets like this are the whole reason I visit the transfer forum
I hope he stays we were just chating shit about next season and he came out with it as if it was matter of fact i know he knows a few in the game in Argetina but how good i dont know.

There's also the problem of how Balotelli/Tevez will take being second-fiddle, let alone third-fiddle should we bring in van Persie.

TBH I don't think this will be a problem, without getting my head blown off by the keep Dzeko brigade, Dzeko is a great player but requires 1st team football all the time, when he is on fire he is world class but when I have seen him take time out from the team and then come back he has played like he hasn't a clue. I like Dzeko, I like him as a personality from what I have heard and seen of him on the box. I believe there will be times we will play with three strikers, there will other occasions only one. They will all be rested, throw in suspensions (Balo in particular - don't think they are out of his system yet) and I think with careful management all will be used tactically and to great effect. This year as well we have world cup qualifications and Tevez and Aguero will have 10000 mile round trips to make so it makes sense to have contingency plans. Throw in the cup competitions and CL and I suspect we will need the whole squad. At the end of the season we got Tevez back completely fresh and I think that had an impact and a lift for the team just when we needed it. Of course the above could be seen as complete tosh but it is my opinion.

spanishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure when the OP spoke to his own contact, but unless this has come about in last 48 hours, this move will be wishful thinking for many.

As of Saturday, he was going nowhere and is very happy indeed.

I spoke to him about half hour before i posted and it was news to him so i dont know how new it is . Please dont slag me off for it only passing on what i have been told i hope your contacts are better than his .
It's not about contacts, it's common knowledge and that's why it's so surprising....and unrealistic.

We should never say never, but he seems settled at the moment. AC Milan have not got much money now, even though they have sold Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Real also have to off load one or two players to fund future transfers with Luka Modric being one of their top targets.

Rammyblues said:

TBH I don't think this will be a problem, without getting my head blown off by the keep Dzeko brigade, Dzeko is a great player but requires 1st team football all the time, when he is on fire he is world class but when I have seen him take time out from the team and then come back he has played like he hasn't a clue. I like Dzeko, I like him as a personality from what I have heard and seen of him on the box. I believe there will be times we will play with three strikers, there will other occasions only one. They will all be rested, throw in suspensions (Balo in particular - don't think they are out of his system yet) and I think with careful management all will be used tactically and to great effect. This year as well we have world cup qualifications and Tevez and Aguero will have 10000 mile round trips to make so it makes sense to have contingency plans. Throw in the cup competitions and CL and I suspect we will need the whole squad. At the end of the season we got Tevez back completely fresh and I think that had an impact and a lift for the team just when we needed it. Of course the above could be seen as complete tosh but it is my opinion.
I agree about Dzeko, I rate him highly and would like to keep him. But if we keep Tevez and he's not getting regular football it'll be a worry. Last season the game before he threw the toys out was the one in which Balotelli came on the pitch before him and helped us beat Everton. He didn't take too kindly to this and hence the Munich strop. If that happens again or on a regular basis what's to say he won't act in a similar manner?

I hated him last season but after watching the pre season stuff and his performances at the end of last season i really hope he stays..

Kun and Zab enjoy him been around and i am sure the three will get the best out of each other..

yayas trusty right foot said:
I hated him last season but after watching the pre season stuff and his performances at the end of last season i really hope he stays..

Kun and Zab enjoy him been around and i am sure the three will get the best out of each other..

But according to many experts here, Tevez is the most hated player in the squad, all the players hates him and even Zab and Kun don't like him !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.