Tevez

If there was a league table of players who contributed to our title win, Tevez would be in the relegation zone. He scored four goals in thirteen appearances against two mid-table sides with nothing left to play for. I'd hope we could have beaten Norwich and West Brom without him. He did nothing against the rags, nothing against Newcastle, and nothing QPR. Three crucial games and nothing. No goals, no assists. As I pointed out before he has an appalling record (apart from Chelsea) of scoring 0 goals in 13 games against the rags, Arsenal and Spurs. In fact, if we'd beaten the rags twice last season courtesy of Tevez's goals of course, we'd have finished joint top with the rags on points. These games are crucial, as they were this season, and last season, and the season before, and Tevez has a very poor record in them.

Cityinmyheart said:
Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.

Let any fucker dare slaughter me now for having a go at CERTAIN new "fans", this is exactly the sort of shit I was referring to. Nobody can deny what Tevez has done for us, but we don't need shite like this.

hisroyalblueness said:
Who the fuck was talking to you? If you think Tevez is the reason that we are now a big club, your a moron. If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my fucking zipper, you drama queen.

If you want a private conversation then pm someone - if you post on here you'll get comment without invite and if you're a complete tool (as you are bacon) then you'll get people putting you right once in a while.
Also, if you want to rattle your zipper at the boys then get down the village with your mates you weird little bag of pent up rage . .[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you honestly believe that me thinking the owners are the reason we are a big club, and not tevez is wrong? You came across as a complete ignorant prick pal. I have no idea what the fuck you read, but I suggest you try reading it again. You started with the insults internet tough guy.[/quote]

You're pissed aren't you? Fact is I didn't say that the owners aren't the reason we're a big club - what I said was that tevez made a contribution that enabled us to win the prem and become champions. Think before you get so ridiculously abusive because you're just painting yourself as a tosser and I've no doubt that you're a reasonable kinda guy when sober.
Go to bed now and you'll feel much better tomorrow. there there.[/quote]

"Fact is I didn't say that the owners aren't the reason we're a big club".

I know you didn't. somebody said Tevez was the reason we are a big club. I replied with "I just spat my ale". Somebody else replied with "the owners won't like that, they don't drink, buy what do you care anyway? It's tevez that made us a big club". Or something to that effect. I replied (jokingly with fuck the owners) as in who cares about them, it's tevez we shoulod be thanking. You then came in with a load of stuff about the tevez situation and me being "anti champions". You completely missed thepoint and overreacted, to which I told you to go fuck yourself. I'm not sure why I have to type this out, it's all written for you to see. I have calmed down now and so will only respond with quick, whitty, one line insults from now on.

Cityinmyheart said:
Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.His and Aguero's partnership will be best in the world.

"A big club now" What a whopper you are. I'll happily take a ban for calling you a ****.

Barcon said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Who the fuck was talking to you? If you think Tevez is the reason that we are now a big club, your a moron. If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my fucking zipper, you drama queen.

If you want a private conversation then pm someone - if you post on here you'll get comment without invite and if you're a complete tool (as you are bacon) then you'll get people putting you right once in a while.
Also, if you want to rattle your zipper at the boys then get down the village with your mates you weird little bag of pent up rage . .

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you honestly believe that me thinking the owners are the reason we are a big club, and not tevez is wrong? You came across as a complete ignorant prick pal. I have no idea what the fuck you read, but I suggest you try reading it again. You started with the insults internet tough guy.[/quote]

You're pissed aren't you? Fact is I didn't say that the owners aren't the reason we're a big club - what I said was that tevez made a contribution that enabled us to win the prem and become champions. Think before you get so ridiculously abusive because you're just painting yourself as a tosser and I've no doubt that you're a reasonable kinda guy when sober.

I know you didn't. somebody said Tevez was the reason we are a big club. I replied with "I just spat my ale". Somebody else replied with "the owners won't like that, they don't drink, buy what do you care anyway? It's tevez that made us a big club". Or something to that effect. I replied (jokingly with fuck the owners) as in who cares about them, it's tevez we shoulod be thanking. You then came in with a load of stuff about the tevez situation and me being "anti champions". You completely missed thepoint and overreacted, to which I told you to go fuck yourself. I'm not sure why I have to type this out, it's all written for you to see. I have calmed down now and so will only respond with quick, whitty, one line insults from now on.[/quote]

it is witty, and I don't think you know how to do it, never mind spell it

BringBackSwales said:
Barcon said:
hisroyalblueness said:

Also, if you want to rattle your zipper at the boys then get down the village with your mates you weird little bag of pent up rage . .

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you honestly believe that me thinking the owners are the reason we are a big club, and not tevez is wrong? You came across as a complete ignorant prick pal. I have no idea what the fuck you read, but I suggest you try reading it again. You started with the insults internet tough guy.

I know you didn't. somebody said Tevez was the reason we are a big club. I replied with "I just spat my ale". Somebody else replied with "the owners won't like that, they don't drink, buy what do you care anyway? It's tevez that made us a big club". Or something to that effect. I replied (jokingly with fuck the owners) as in who cares about them, it's tevez we shoulod be thanking. You then came in with a load of stuff about the tevez situation and me being "anti champions". You completely missed thepoint and overreacted, to which I told you to go fuck yourself. I'm not sure why I have to type this out, it's all written for you to see. I have calmed down now and so will only respond with quick, whitty, one line insults from now on.[/quote]

it is witty, and I don't think you know how to do it, never mind spell it[/quote]

Me and your wife laughed so hard at that, some of my piss came out of her nose. Hows that, did I do it? ;) P.S the first letter in your sentence should have been a capital.

Barcon said:
BringBackSwales said:
Barcon said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you honestly believe that me thinking the owners are the reason we are a big club, and not tevez is wrong? You came across as a complete ignorant prick pal. I have no idea what the fuck you read, but I suggest you try reading it again. You started with the insults internet tough guy.

Go to bed now and you'll feel much better tomorrow. there there.

it is witty, and I don't think you know how to do it, never mind spell it[/quote]

Me and your wife laughed so hard at that, some of my piss came out of her nose. Hows that, did I do it? ;) P.S the first letter in your sentence should have been a capital.[/quote]

fUCKING hilarious, your wife must be so proud of you

Seosa said:
Cityinmyheart said:
Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.

Let any fucker dare slaughter me now for having a go at CERTAIN new "fans", this is exactly the sort of shit I was referring to. Nobody can deny what Tevez has done for us, but we don't need shite like this.

Have to agree.. I'm afraid it's 20 odd years of propaganda shit from sky, newspapers and the media in generel..

Bet some of our fans don't know before BaconChops took over the scum there trophy haul was just a few more than ours!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.