Tevez

Skashion said:
Barcon said:
Cityinmyheart said:
Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.

Just spat ale all over my laptop.
Sheikh Mansour doesn't think highly of ale drinkers don't you know. Actually, why would you care? Tevez made us a big club (we used to be so small).

True enough, fuck the owners, all hail the poisened dwarf.

Barcon said:
Skashion said:
Barcon said:
Just spat ale all over my laptop.
Sheikh Mansour doesn't think highly of ale drinkers don't you know. Actually, why would you care? Tevez made us a big club (we used to be so small).

Nobody thinks that the tevez scenario was welcome and nobody said 'fuck the owners' but it's plain to most that we wouldn't be champions without the work that tevez put in. Would you rather we didn't win it?

Hope your laptops fucked so that you can collect your thoughts before setting off on another anti-tevez / anti-champions / blinkered rant.

PS. Actually hope your laptops ok but please sensible up and stop exaggerating your bias like a pantomime dame

hisroyalblueness said:
Barcon said:
Skashion said:

Nobody thinks that the tevez scenario was welcome and nobody said 'fuck the owners' but it's plain to most that we wouldn't be champions without the work that tevez put in. Would you rather we didn't win it?

Hope your laptops fucked so that you can collect your thoughts before setting off on another anti-tevez / anti-champions / blinkered rant.

PS. Actually hope your laptops ok but please sensible up and stop exaggerating your bias like a pantomime dame

Who the fuck was talking to you? If you think Tevez is the reason that we are now a big club, your a moron. If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my fucking zipper, you drama queen.

tumblr_m4ermgg6C21rujtxto1_500.gif

Barcon said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Barcon said:

Who the fuck was talking to you? If you think Tevez is the reason that we are now a big club, your a moron. If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my fucking zipper, you drama queen.

If you want a private conversation then pm someone - if you post on here you'll get comment without invite and if you're a complete tool (as you are bacon) then you'll get people putting you right once in a while.
Also, if you want to rattle your zipper at the boys then get down the village with your mates you weird little bag of pent up rage . .

hisroyalblueness said:
Barcon said:
hisroyalblueness said:

If you want a private conversation then pm someone - if you post on here you'll get comment without invite and if you're a complete tool (as you are bacon) then you'll get people putting you right once in a while.
Also, if you want to rattle your zipper at the boys then get down the village with your mates you weird little bag of pent up rage . .

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you honestly believe that me thinking the owners are the reason we are a big club, and not tevez is wrong? You came across as a complete ignorant prick pal. I have no idea what the fuck you read, but I suggest you try reading it again. You started with the insults internet tough guy.

hisroyalblueness said:
Barcon said:
Skashion said:

Moronic post - we wouldn't be champions without the work put in by, amongst others, Hart, Richards, Clichy, Kolarov, Zabba, Lescott, Kompany, Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Milner, Toure & Toure, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko, Mario,

and oh yeah Tevez when he could be arsed to turn up in the spring time<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm --<br /><br />
Cityinmyheart said:
Tevez is the main reason Manchester City are a big club now.His and Aguero's partnership will be best in the world.

Your first sentence is probably the most garbage and offensive comment I have ever read on this forum - complete and utter bollocks, we are what we are at MANCHESTER CITY with or without the sulky antics and damaged emotions of Carlos Tevez - the people who have made our club what it is over the decades have been the supporters; the people who are now making us "bigger" are the owners; the players who are taking us to the next level, as a team and as a club are people like Vincent Kompany, Joe Hart, Yaya Toure, David Silva, Pablo Zabaleta - people who are men on and off the pitch

Who the fuck was talking to you? If you think Tevez is the reason that we are now a big club, your a moron. If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my fucking zipper, you drama queen.[/quote]

Also, if you want to rattle your zipper at the boys then get down the village with your mates you weird little bag of pent up rage . .[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you honestly believe that me thinking the owners are the reason we are a big club, and not tevez is wrong? You came across as a complete ignorant prick pal. I have no idea what the fuck you read, but I suggest you try reading it again. You started with the insults internet tough guy.[/quote]

You're pissed aren't you? Fact is I didn't say that the owners aren't the reason we're a big club - what I said was that tevez made a contribution that enabled us to win the prem and become champions. Think before you get so ridiculously abusive because you're just painting yourself as a tosser and I've no doubt that you're a reasonable kinda guy when sober.
Go to bed now and you'll feel much better tomorrow. there there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.