Tevez

LongsightM13 said:
rcgf said:
If Tevez stays we will win the league again, if he goes we won't.

Absolutely correct, why can't people see the bleeding obvious!! Without Tevez we would NOT be Barclays Premiership Champions. He is in a class of his own playing domestic football, I'm not suggesting he is the best we've got but he's unique, and an incredibly effective player who will change our fortunes on the pitch.

Tevez has not taken the piss out of City as claimed on a previous post, it is the colossal might of City that has taken the piss out of Tevez and broken him into the situation he now finds himself. If he is fit, and dying to play, let's get behind our pocket battle ship, and once again lay siege to the title. Do you really think that fucking bitter twat Ferguson wants him at City??

summer of 69 said:
Absolutely correct, why can't people see the bleeding obvious!! Without Tevez we would NOT be Barclays Premiership Champions. He is in a class of his own playing domestic football, I'm not suggesting he is the best we've got but he's unique, and an incredibly effective player who will change our fortunes on the pitch.
Because it isn't bleeding obvious, that's why.

summer of 69 said:
LongsightM13 said:
rcgf said:

Tevez has not taken the piss out of City as claimed on a previous post, it is the colossal might of City that has taken the piss out of Tevez and broken him into the situation he now finds himself. If he is fit, and dying to play, let's get behind our pocket battle ship, and once again lay siege to the title. Do you really think that fucking bitter twat Ferguson wants him at City??

Hell to the fucking no. That whole argument based around 'without tevez we would not be champions etc etc' is bullshit. He played his part, that's what we expected, nothing less nothing more, but what was he doing before that? Why did he slate the club on national television in Argentina? Why was he playing golf? There are so many exceptions that City have made & its embarrassing. I'm sorry, the same could be said for Silva, yaya heck everyone on our team contributed and i'm equally grateful for all of them, but i will not stand this idea that Tevez was the reason we won.

Just cannot believe how many ppl want to forgive tevez. If it was the 1st time he's done this then fair enough but it is 3!!! times now. What if he (or kia) get fed up part way thru the season or right before a big game & he wants out again? We CANNOT take a risk that hes now settled & happy. Thx for what you did carlos but goodbye. You cannot be trusted

Fucks off for six months and it's apparently his four goals against two mid-table sides we trounced 4-0 and 6-1 that did it... Fucked if I know how that's bleeding obvious. If he'd done his road runner act before the season started we might well have had the funds to bring in another squad player who might just have contributed more than four goals. In the process of doing that, in the crucial title-winning game against QPR, the knobhead could have got himself sent off and left us a man down. We want to depend on a player like this? We want to thank this guy for a title which we won by securing 89 points and 93 goals over a full season that included the many wins and goals we scored whilst he was nowhere near the pitch, or even the same country as the pitch. No ta. As I said, if there were a league table of player's contributions in this campaign Tevez would be in the relegation zone with Owen Hargreaves.

hey guys some of you should stop fighting, only the club and mancini who will decide if he stays or go so no matter what you argue here; it will change nothing.

If Tévez were to leave the only suitable repalcements are:
Karim Benzema
Gonzalo Higuaín
Radamel Falcao García
Edinson Cavani

Nobody else.

summer of 69 said:
LongsightM13 said:
rcgf said:

The future is that obvious to you is it ? to assume if we have him we win and if we don't we won't is beyond ludicrous.
I can accept if he stays or goes, i am indifferent on him now but to assert such opinion in the manor you do (seemingly unquestionable fact) is silly bud.

Tevez did take the piss, unless Mancini just said my wife has the face of a rotten fish i would have played.
Explain how we took the piss please, i am interested to know.

The pool of clubs that could afford Tevez is very small, he would be perceived as a greater risk with his behaviour last season and his talk of "retiring at 30". In addition Tevez will be hoping for contractual bonuses from us, since we won the PL.
In short, it would be very hard to fix him up with a better financial deal than he is on.
I suspect Mancini would be happy to replace him but we are probably stuck with him?

danburge82 said:
If Tévez were to leave the only suitable repalcements are:
Karim Benzema
Gonzalo Higuaín
Radamel Falcao García
Edinson Cavani

Nobody else.
and Sergio Aguero.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
momo88 said:
hey guys some of you should stop fighting, only the club and mancini who will decide if he stays or go so no matter what you argue here; it will change nothing.
Think you're missing the point of forums then. We know they don't change anything. We're here to discuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.