Edinson Cavani

Nobody else.

Agreed 100%

pudge said:
wahooblue said:
pudge said:
There's quite a bit of randomness in that post

and yet...truth. odd.
I am alluding to the fact that bringing up David Villa was rather random, he's not a player you usually see someone compared to these days.

Also, Tevez has always been rather big and it's never been a problem so saying he's needs to lose weight is also random, and not the truth.

Not very odd at all, don't see what you were getting at? Apart from just being awkward towards myself as per usual.

But let's stay on topic shall we

Was actually agreeing with you (and the poster you were responding to).

No one except Real Madrid would match Tevez's wages and there has been no follow up to their rumoured interest. Tevez will be staying IMO, Dzeko is the one who is going to make way I reckon.

Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:
Haha!!! We both know they can and do occasionally. My point was that with the three of them in, Kun & Tevez have to play a different role to the one they play for their club. Something has to give , nod it's usually Tevez.......throw Higuain into the mix as well and it gets even more 'messier'...."...

My point is that this isn't true.

Aguero was the one who missed out, as he was just a raw youngster & Tevez was the first choice, followed by Higuain. It's only after Tevez went bizarre & Aguero became a star that Tevez became 2nd choice & in fact didn't even make the squad because of his antics.

It has nothing to do with their ability to play together or lack of it. Purely down to Tevez going off the rails just as Aguero was staking a claim for the spot.

While the main reason for Tevez not playing for Argentina is that he's not fit, there's also politics involved. iirc, he publicly slated the powers-that-be for sacking Maradona as coach, and I think he even said something against the current coach. No wonder they don't pick him..
whatever anyone may say, there's only one spot in the team for either Aguero or Tevez, and Aguero gets the nod because of the above-mentioned reasons (and of-course his own form)

summer of 69 said:
Absolutely correct, why can't people see the bleeding obvious!! Without Tevez we would NOT be Barclays Premiership Champions. He is in a class of his own playing domestic football, I'm not suggesting he is the best we've got but he's unique, and an incredibly effective player who will change our fortunes on the pitch.

Tevez has not taken the piss out of City as claimed on a previous post, it is the colossal might of City that has taken the piss out of Tevez and broken him into the situation he now finds himself. If he is fit, and dying to play, let's get behind our pocket battle ship, and once again lay siege to the title. Do you really think that fucking bitter twat Ferguson wants him at City??

How have City taken the piss out of him?

I often wonder how those sad, few individuals who were so opposed to the return of Tevez that they actually claimed that they'd rather City didn't win the Premiership if it meant Tevez getting a medal, were thinking at the moment Aguero scored against QPR?

Were they cursing and angry at the prospect of Tevez picking up a Premiership winners medal, and that their day had been ruined?

;-))

yayas trusty right foot said:
i was impressed with him against Arsenal, in the second half he ran past him as if he wasnt there.

He definitely looks fitter, apparently he has been training flat out and normally he is a poor trainer.
One of the best players in the world when fit, we have to keep him, as much as I love Sergio he can be quite in games where Carlos is always buzzing about.

Soulboy said:
I often wonder how those sad, few individuals who were so opposed to the return of Tevez that they actually claimed that they'd rather City didn't win the Premiership if it meant Tevez getting a medal, were thinking at the moment Aguero scored against QPR?

Were they cursing and angry at the prospect of Tevez picking up a Premiership winners medal, and that their day had been ruined?

;-))

Don't be harsh on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.