Tevez

What happened in Munich ?

Great player, Zabba, tevez, milner, vinny geting stook in as they do makes us a force.....

Carlos first on my team sheet

r.soleofsalford said:
Lancet Fluke said:
JBG said:
I thought he could have done better. Dzeko put him through 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper which he fumbled somehow. Great help for the first goal. He disappeared from time to time but I think the whole team did well. He is still as hardworking as ever, though.

Dzeko got given MOM and missed a penalty. For me with his 2 assists and his constant workrate never giving defenders a minute peace, I thought he played every bit as well as Dzeko. Thought Milner was the best player on the pitch though.

i`m confused, has one of us been drinking

Not sure what is confusing. I will explain for you though. Shirley thought Tevez should have been MOTM. In response JBG said Tevez could have done better as he missed a one on one (I took that as him saying Tevez wouldn't have won MOTM as he missed that chance). My post was merely pointing out that Dzeko was actually given the MOTM despite missing a penalty (therefore implying that Tevez's one on one miss wouldn't have precluded him from winning the MOTM). I then pointed out that I thought Tevez played as well as the person who was judged to be MOTM (ie Dzeko). I then said that the person that I thought was MOTM actually happened to be Milner. If you need any other posts explaining to you then please do not hesitate to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.