Tevez

thenabster said:
I said this earlier this season and now I'm confirming it more. Tevez is on a pretty big decline this season. Still very hardworking and difficult to possess. Still great at giving passes and assists but the guy has lost his killer instinct he really isn't scoring anymore. He's turning into a Silva these days, a player that can hold the play, create chances and space but he is losing his scoring touch drastically these days. Maybe we should Rooney him ?
yeh, would keep him through the end of the season but with his contract expiring summer 2014, perhaps cash in while he still has value in the summer. he hasn't been very clinical lately.

Assist on the first goal was brilliant. Difficult to score goalswhen your always in buildup. If he was ever to get a run of games as the lone striker up top he'd do well.

NoahCity said:
thenabster said:
I said this earlier this season and now I'm confirming it more. Tevez is on a pretty big decline this season. Still very hardworking and difficult to possess. Still great at giving passes and assists but the guy has lost his killer instinct he really isn't scoring anymore. He's turning into a Silva these days, a player that can hold the play, create chances and space but he is losing his scoring touch drastically these days. Maybe we should Rooney him ?
yeh, would keep him through the end of the season but with his contract expiring summer 2014, perhaps cash in while he still has value in the summer. he hasn't been very clinical lately.

Yeah let's cash in on our most versatile striker because although he is still causing defenders
Problems and assisting quite a few goals he is no longer useful enough for you. Be careful what you wish
For. Name 5 strikers that are available that will not care to sit on the bench, that can play a lone role, supporting role and attacking midfield, with skill and workrate equal to or better than Tevez

Shirley said:
Brilliant today, my MOTM

I thought he could have done better. Dzeko put him through 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper which he fumbled somehow. Great help for the first goal. He disappeared from time to time but I think the whole team did well. He is still as hardworking as ever, though.

jauganaut said:
NoahCity said:
thenabster said:

Yeah let's cash in on our most versatile striker because although he is still causing defenders
Problems and assisting quite a few goals he is no longer useful enough for you. Be careful what you wish
For. Name 5 strikers that are available that will not care to sit on the bench, that can play a lone role, supporting role and attacking midfield, with skill and workrate equal to or better than Tevez
appreciate the hardwork and the assists, but the thing is I would like to see us more ruthless with our chances!

NoahCity said:
jauganaut said:
NoahCity said:

appreciate the hardwork and the assists, but the thing is I would like to see us more ruthless with our chances!

Both today's goals came from touches by Tevez. Who gives a shit that he didn't score the 3rd ? He would have scored the penalty.

Neville Kneville said:
NoahCity said:
jauganaut said:

Both today's goals came from touches by Tevez. Who gives a shit that he didn't score the 3rd ? He would have scored the penalty.

Questionable.

If he'd scored, the game would've been killed off. We can't keep fluffing our chances like that, especially chances like those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.