Tevez...

crystal_mais said:
BillyShears said:
ban-mcfc said:
is everything going to be ok?

i haven't the foggiest what was wrong but as long as everyones alright i'm happy.

It's a personal matter related to his family ... sad news but as I say the club giving Carlos and his family a few days off is a really classy thing to do.

well done MCFC
Sounds like it and hopefully one player that will be playing for Bobby.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
Well done mcfc ? wasnt this the guy that made our club an embarrassment and disappeared for a few months without permission.

Let it go ffs! He made his mistake, paid the price and then led us to the title. You and I have no clue what's gone on this time with Tevez but if Billy says MCFC have shown class on this 1 then i'll believe it. It's time to stop living in the past with regards to Tevez and his actions last season and start dealing with the here and now! I for one hope Tevez gets his personal issues sorted and comes back with a bang like he did last season

Grieffymcfcctid said:
Well done mcfc ? wasnt this the guy that made our club an embarrassment and disappeared for a few months without permission.

yes he was mate, but even total fuckwits deserve compassion at times of need.

BillyShears said:
ban-mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
Someone was kind enough to clue me in as to why he's been given time off ... he deserved it and it's a really classy touch from the club.

is everything going to be ok?

i haven't the foggiest what was wrong but as long as everyones alright i'm happy.

It's a personal matter related to his family ... sad news but as I say the club giving Carlos and his family a few days off is a really classy thing to do.

cheers pal, removes any doubts or rumours that have circled.

The club obviously deem this situation as serious and have made it quite clear that the details are on a need to know basis, and clearly, we (the public and press and media) do not need to know, as they have not told us.

Although some people think they do have the right to know, and must be kept informed under all circumstances what every player is doing and why because "we pay their wages" bollox

I hope Carlos gets sorted what needs to be sorted and returns to us safe and sound.

KIPPAXKIN said:
think some of our slower members are missing the point here.......Tevez was shocked he was seen at Valderrama, not that he was recognised. There were no people from Singapore with him. A member of the local press knows what "the problems" are but is unable to let the truth come out. Why? I have no idea. He did say if he was going through what Tevez was he would NOT be playing golf. The End.

This is all your supposition.

-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Carstairs said:
Does anyone know how he got on?

Valderrama is a tough course, it'd be interesting to know what he went round in...
He carded a 21
Reckon he was lying a tad, I saw him playing off the roof of a car 9 hotels along at one point

Yeah but he was SURPRISED ANYONE SAW HIM hahahahahah<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Wish Carlos and his family the best. What the club have done is classy as fuck and I'm sure there will be an upside for us with respect to how much Carlos gives for the shirt for the rest of the season.

Got to agree he always gives his all on the pitch. It's just not resulted in many goals so far but plenty of time to turn it round

Graceyboy said:
The club obviously deem this situation as serious and have made it quite clear that the details are on a need to know basis, and clearly, we (the public and press and media) do not need to know, as they have not told us.

Although some people think they do have the right to know, and must be kept informed under all circumstances what every player is doing and why because "we pay their wages" bollox

I hope Carlos gets sorted what needs to be sorted and returns to us safe and sound.

Agree.

I really got excited when he said the way RVP was playing inspired him to do better this season, I've seen nothing special from him since the Aston Villa prem match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.