Tevez...

CC1

Anyone any idea of the latest 'personal problem'? His absence reduces our options so much now that Mario has gone

CC1 said:
Anyone any idea of the latest 'personal problem'? His absence reduces our options so much now that Mario has gone

Not saying you're wrong, but our midfield has been absent for some time now.

dobobobo said:
CC1 said:

Not saying you're wrong, but our midfield has been absent for some time now.

Fair enough, but the question was really - where and what the f*** is wrong with Tevez this time? Perhaps another golfing vacation?. It also wouldn't have done any harm if he or Milner had started instead of the powder puff that is the ineffectual Samir Nasri imo.

MihaiCity said:
personnal problems or not i think tevez will be gone in the summer as well

It'll take a miracle to find someone willing to match his £198,000/week wages when he will only have 1 year of his contract left. Maybe someone in China but I doubt he wants to go there at this stage of his career.

LoveCity said:
MihaiCity said:
personnal problems or not i think tevez will be gone in the summer as well

It'll take a miracle to find someone willing to match his £198,000/week wages when he will only have 1 year of his contract left. Maybe someone in China but I doubt he wants to go there at this stage of his career.

You honestly think that he'd demand £198,000 a week from Boca? Please...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.