Tevez

I think we are badly missing him. He is borderline world class and very rarely had a bad game. I Must admit I am more than a bit worried about the make up of our team. Given money we have spent over the past few years how many of our team would get in bayerns team for example? Tevez looks like he has gotten fit and will do really well there.

8 goals in 3 suggests we aren't missing him. It's the other end of the pitch that needs sorting out, and whilst we have kept 2 clean sheets, that really hides a worrying trend of allowing our defence to be breached far to many times, and better teams will punish us.
I'm more than happy with our front line.

Pigeonho said:
8 goals in 3 suggests we aren't missing him. It's the other end of the pitch that needs sorting out, and whilst we have kept 2 clean sheets, that really hides a worrying trend of allowing our defence to be breached far to many times, and better teams will punish us.
I'm more than happy with our front line.

its his endeavour I think we miss. I said at the game that we miss him badly. nobody has any umpth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.