Tevez's agent on SSN...

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
Why did kia say 'funnily enough' hughes signed tevez?

Just heard his interview on SSN, is the twat trying to hawk carlos to chelsea? Does he know something, we don't about hughes and the chelsea post? The "he was one of the first to join the project" and "he wanted to help them to reach the top 4 and win a trophy, he done that" and finally the "he has sorted his problem with the directors/board in december, so we will have to wait till he speaks with his family".

I don't think we should be letting this **** speak on our behalf. Carlos should be given a deadline, after it has passed he is a manchester city player or retired.

I hate that slimey twat joorabchin.

Re: Why did kia say 'funnily enough' hughes signed tevez?

glen quagmire said:
Just heard his interview on SSN, is the twat trying to hawk carlos to chelsea? Does he know something, we don't about hughes and the chelsea post? The "he was one of the first to join the project" and "he wanted to help them to reach the top 4 and win a trophy, he done that" and finally the "he has sorted his problem with the directors/board in december, so we will have to wait till he speaks with his family".

I don't think we should be letting this **** speak on our behalf. Carlos should be given a deadline, after it has passed he is a manchester city player or retired.

the current owners never wanted hughes did they?..he was a takshin job and the current owners just rolled with it for a while. he was lucky to get a run at it and could have ended having a shorter tenure than coppel.

Maybe Kia thinks he can get double bubble by orchestrating Clueless and Carlos both to Chelski, big fat brown envelopes from Roman?

the current owners never wanted hughes did they?..he was a takshin job and the current owners just rolled with it for a while. he was lucky to get a run at it and could have ended having a shorter tenure than coppel.

My understanding was it was Thaksin who appointed Cook, Cook appointed MH then we got took over. If MH had delivered with the money and players given he would have still been here, he failed, he got sacked, mancini appointed and the rest is history. Are we sure MH going to Chelski and not Cardiff.

glen quagmire said:

Thats the way It seemed to me when I heard it, also the bit at the end where John Terry is giving his backing to Mark Hughes getting the job.

lads all Kia was trying to do was get back to bigging up Mark Hughes.

I took that whole conversation as he is staying and Kia was using the successes Hughes had while here to big him up,as he knows he's about to get paid from Hughes.

He mentioned Kompany,Zabs,De Jong and lescott and linked Hughes purchases to our success this year,which is fair in some ways(even if Hughes couldnt get the best out of these players he signed),but all Kia was doing was promoting his client.

Just said there's every chance he'll stay, Carlos has no beef with the owners (that got settled in Dec) and he's happy.

Probably what we already know, but if this Kia guy is sounding positive then the outlook is bright surely.

Strange, sky haven't mentioned it since the live interview - if he said 'carlos isn't sure about city, not entirely happy' etc, you can bet your boots Sky would be all over it.

Terry grilled over managers, gives stock answers. SSN spin the tits off it is what I'm watching right now

all over it? it'd be on the yellow ticker across the bottom as world shattering breaking news. i can see it now :

breaking news : carlos tevez wants to leave man city : breaking news : sky sources - nigel de jong is a dirty bastard : breaking news : united will be back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.