Tevez's agent on SSN...

Khaldoon Al Mubarak > Kia Joorabchian.

Kia can 'advise' Tevez all he wants, Tevez will not be leaving on either his or Kia's terms.

just read tevez interview in the notw and am more confident than ever that carlos will stay with us next year. he is clearly still pissed with cook and marwood.

mcfc49 said:
just read tevez interview in the notw and am more confident than ever that carlos will stay with us next year. he is clearly still pissed with cook and marwood.

Pissed at the for what?

Pam said:
mcfc49 said:

Pissed at the for what?
i dont think we will find out until either cook/ mawood leave or tevez leaves all tevez says is broken promises which is why he only speaks with the sheik when he has a problem according to the notw

stony said:
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Kia has told Chelsea that he can guarantee Tevez signing if they make Hughes their next manager.
i can see tevez and terry hitting it off like an house on fire, city should be all over media speculation seeing as season tickets are due, not that it would make any difference but it could be used in some form of counter action if needed? just slap a big fee on tev if needs be and see what turns up if he asks to leave?

He's staying because no one like Madrid or Barcelona have come in for him. He'll be off like a shot if they do. But can't see him wanting a move to Chavski or to Italy, though.

stony said:
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Kia has told Chelsea that he can guarantee Tevez signing if they make Hughes their next manager.

Daily Mail reporting that Abramovich wants Hiddink & Hughes. Here we go.

Don't underestimate Kia, or how much he wants to get even with City

If a player says he wants to leave, you could be the richest, most powerful owner on earth, but you can do nothing to stop it. The player can refuse to play, and make life hell for the club though the media.

Don't underestimate Kia.

Tevez is well aware that his next contract will take him to the end of his European football career because he is planning on leaving at 31. This means that he must basically use any means necessary to get the best contract he can now. Kia is doing his best to manufacture offers from other European clubs but there are not that many out there who could offer him better terms than what he has now. It will be interesting to see how this one pans out but i think he will stay eventually because he knows he has a good thing here and no one else will better the offer we give him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.