Tevez's agent on SSN...

Re: Why did kia say 'funnily enough' hughes signed tevez?

Hughes to chelski will be great - they will be looking for another manager within the year!

1 thing if he is possibly hawking a move for tevez to follow hughsey to chelsea,then we should definately be asking for 70 mill off the rentboys if they are paying 50 mill for torres

Why did kia say 'funnily enough' hughes signed tevez?

Thaksinssoldier said:
lads all Kia was trying to do was get back to bigging up Mark Hughes.

I took that whole conversation as he is staying and Kia was using the successes Hughes had while here to big him up,as he knows he's about to get paid from Hughes.

He mentioned Kompany,Zabs,De Jong and lescott and linked Hughes purchases to our success this year,which is fair in some ways(even if Hughes couldnt get the best out of these players he signed),but all Kia was doing was promoting his client.

Yeah that's how I interpreted it as well no big deal he's doing his Job!

Would City ever sell Tevez to a premier club? Don't think so! Unless it's ridiculous offer like 80m

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Didn't know joorabchian was hughes's agent.

Nor did I - interesting. Who else has this crook got on his books? I see Hughes' has no scruples/loyalty either.........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Didn't know joorabchian was hughes's agent.

Nor did I - interesting. Who else has this crook got on his books? I see Hughes' has no scruples/loyalty either.........................

Think he's Jo's as well !!

Thaksinssoldier said:
lads all Kia was trying to do was get back to bigging up Mark Hughes.

I took that whole conversation as he is staying and Kia was using the successes Hughes had while here to big him up,as he knows he's about to get paid from Hughes.

He mentioned Kompany,Zabs,De Jong and lescott and linked Hughes purchases to our success this year,which is fair in some ways(even if Hughes couldnt get the best out of these players he signed),but all Kia was doing was promoting his client.

Thats how i saw it....................hes still a twat.

Keith Moon said:
Looks like tevez will stay then, he was on a TV show with his ex wife talking about bringing her to UK.
When and where was this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.