Tevez's agent on SSN...

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Kia has told Chelsea that he can guarantee Tevez signing if they make Hughes their next manager.

Project said:
The only problem with that plan is that we wouldn't sell Tevez to Chelsea in a million years. Kia must know that.

Don't underestimate Kia.

Do you honestly think Fergie believed there was a chance in hell that Tevez (who had just featured in a league winning, and Champions league final United team) would go to City if his terms weren't met?

The guy manipulates naive players, a willing press and even managers/chairman to line his own pockets and settle personal scores.

He's engineered far more unlikely deals than Tevez to Chelsea in the past (remember Tevez & Mascherano to West Ham?)

Don't underestimate Kia.

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
Project said:
The only problem with that plan is that we wouldn't sell Tevez to Chelsea in a million years. Kia must know that.

Don't underestimate Kia.

Do you honestly think Fergie believed there was a chance in hell that Tevez (who had just featured in a league winning, and Champions league final United team) would go to City if his terms weren't met?

The guy manipulates naive players, a willing press and even managers/chairman to line his own pockets and settle personal scores.

He's engineered far more unlikely deals than Tevez to Chelsea in the past (remember Tevez & Mascherano to West Ham?)

Don't underestimate Kia.

Understand what your saying m8,but there aint a chance in hell of this happening

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
Project said:

Don't underestimate Kia.

Don't underestimate Kia.

For one we own Tevez lock stock and barrel!

He has 3 years left on his contract

All KIA is to Tevez is a very good close friend and adviser!

We hold all the cards.....

stony said:
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Kia has told Chelsea that he can guarantee Tevez signing if they make Hughes their next manager.
I didnt realise Mark Hughes and Tevez shared the same agent until this week on Sky. Does Kia represent many other big names?

Plain Speaking said:
stony said:
I didnt realise Mark Hughes and Tevez shared the same agent until this week on Sky. Does Kia represent many other big names?

I didn't know he was Hughes agent until yesterday. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a few more big names in his stable.

waspish said:
YourBirdCanSing22 said:
Project said:

Don't underestimate Kia.

Don't underestimate Kia.

For one we own Tevez lock stock and barrel!

He has 3 years left on his contract

All KIA is to Tevez is a very good close friend and adviser!

We hold all the cards.....
^^Ultimately This^^ & we are financiAlly secure enough to dig our heels in & make him comply with the terms of his contract....

salford blue 62 said:
why the fuck did we give the SCUM WELSH TWAT a job in the first place ?

-- Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 pm --

and can i add to that last comment (whisky induced) why are the welsh,english hating thick bastards allowed in our league,when the jocks arn"t ?

Oh ,the irony !!!

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
I'm looking forward to the day when we can attract any top player we want - It's insane that our entire planning for next season depends on the whim of one gifted but very stupid striker, and his lying, cheating 'advisor.'

This.^

if Kia can smell a commission payment then Kia will go for it

no class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.