Texas court halts sale of Dippers

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
It sorts everything out as they have bought Hicks and Gilletts debt as well.

So Liverpool go into the sunny uplands for now.

This is far from the case, as I understand it.

Mill are the refinancing house Hicks has gone to. In essence, they would be Hicks' front for retaining outright control.

It's a stay of execution until Hicks gets the value he wants.

Mill aren't doing it out the goodness of their own hearts...

I have just had a chat with a mate who knows more about Mill than I do.

He seems to think that Mill are in there to protect the investment in H and G that already exists.

Roughly £100m in H and G debts would have gone if the NESV deal had gone through so they are looking at buying in the debt then looking for ways of recouping.

Asset stripping anyone?

And on another note the Prem' League have asked for ANY new owner to fully prove that the club can fulfil its obligations this season. How low can you go ;-)

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Mill are the refinancing house Hicks has gone to. In essence, they would be Hicks' front for retaining outright control.

He seems to think that Mill are in there to protect the investment in H and G that already exists.

Roughly £100m in H and G debts would have gone if the NESV deal had gone through so they are looking at buying in the debt then looking for ways of recouping.

Asset stripping anyone?

And on another note the Prem' League have asked for ANY new owner to fully prove that the club can fulfil its obligations this season. How low can you go ;-)
Isn't that what the Premiership is obliged to do for any new owner?

Marvin said:
fbloke said:

Asset stripping anyone?

Isn't that what the Premiership is obliged to do for any new owner?

They do, but they are being very specific about that detail apparently as there are doubts that RBS would continue paying the bills for LFC if the US courts got too messy.

The Prem League are spooked!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Is this a dry-run for when the rags run into the same problems in 2017 (or earlier)?

Please stop it. I can't work for laughing. Happier than a Chilean Miner...

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Asset stripping anyone?

It will soon emerge...and Liverpool fans are about to blow their stack...

Mill took Gillett's £50m marker last month. Hicks brought them on board when he saw his former partner was skint.

Mill are ready to refinance the entire RBS obligation.

The dilemma is for RBS...as long as Hicks comes up with £300m before tomorrow, there is nothing they can do.

End Game.

But if someone else comes up with £300m plus additional funds, aren't the board then obliged to go with that bid rather than the Mill one?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:

Asset stripping anyone?

It will soon emerge...and Liverpool fans are about to blow their stack...

Mill took Gillett's £50m marker last month. Hicks brought them on board when he saw his former partner was skint.

Mill are ready to refinance the entire RBS obligation.

The dilemma is for RBS...as long as Hicks comes up with £300m before tomorrow, there is nothing they can do.

End Game.
Interesting. Lots of what-ifs going through my mind

coleridge said:
But if someone else comes up with £300m plus additional funds, aren't the board then obliged to go with that bid rather than the Mill one?

Mill already own the H and G shares though so would be in a very strong position to force a deal through, indeed they are very likely to be unstoppable IMO.

fbloke said:
coleridge said:

Mill already own the H and G shares though so would be in a very strong position to force a deal through, indeed they are very likely to be unstoppable IMO.

Morning fbloke.....I'm out all night and its going mental again!

What's the latest in laymans terms? Has CambridgeBlue been on again?
Are Mill Financial basically taking over then?

Cheers fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.