Texas court halts sale of Dippers

So funny this. They were all celebrating yesterday morning. Less than 24 hours later they don't know wtf is going on

bwahahahahahahahahaahaha

coleridge said:
Didn't see CB's reply. The Mill investment changes everything as the Dallas Court clearly wishes to preserve the status quo with the Mill cross-undertaking in damages to RBS whereas Hicks stands to lose his investment.

In a roundabout way, yes.

But the point is Hicks will be the winner, not the loser.

Mill's involvement in this whole issue is down to him. He covers his markers with a new frontman and board, until asset strip and a higher offer comes in.

In essence, nothing changes - just the lender.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
coleridge said:
Didn't see CB's reply. The Mill investment changes everything as the Dallas Court clearly wishes to preserve the status quo with the Mill cross-undertaking in damages to RBS whereas Hicks stands to lose his investment.

In a roundabout way, yes.

But the point is Hicks will be the winner, not the loser.

Mill's involvement in this whole issue is down to him. He covers his markers with a new frontman and board, until asset strip and a higher offer comes in.

In essence, nothing changes - just the lender.

Agree

Cambridgeblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Todays date cannot be stressed enough for Liverpool fans.

Broughton and Co are at present attempting to lift the injuction long enough to sell today.

They will do it in a half hour window if they can.

If they can't, I believe Hicks and Mill may have had the last laugh.

I struggle to see HOW a UK court could possibly put an end to a US court order except by way of another mandatory injunction against Hicks and Gillette forcing them to cease their injunction.

The jurisdictional issues however make it a very thorny issue as the UK courts will not want to be seen to be trampling over the affairs of the US court.

Question for you here CB What is the 2pm hearing for ?

I agree with you I cannot see the English courts wanting to interfere with a Texas court so i can only see a defeat today at 2 pm for Broughton and Co.

Can only see the judge saying i have ruled yesterday and that ruling stands. If you wish to overturn the Texas ruling f**k off over to texas and get it overturned.

Which gives H&G the time they want.

I also think that h&g may be thinking that RBS WILL NOT push the administration button tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.